TEEN moms to be wanna chat?

jelix9408

Mommy to Willow <3
Reaction score
any teen moms to be wanna chat? im expecting my first child and i just turned 19 .. kind of nervous and looking for some other people my age who are going through the same things i am. dont really know alot of pregnant teens and the ones i do know arent really around anymore. i mean i have my mom and my hubby but its not the same as talking to someone whos actually going through it. im really excited for my baby to come but im still nervous and have a bunch of questions for already teen moms or teen moms to be! so for anyone who wouldnt mind chatting let me know! thanks!​

Heyy i would love to chat! im 19 but ill be 20 when I have my first child and like you I dont really have many friends that can relate!

i know what you mean. thats why im trying to chat to people around my age who are going through the same thing i am :)

Hey. Iam 19 years old an TTC. Iam definitly willing to talk =]

I am almost Eighteen and due to become a teen mummie to my first baby boy in three weeks :)
I may be a bit to young? but i'ld love to chat if you want to? all the best Abblebubba ++ Bump

I am 19, going to be 20 in June and would love to chat!

I am TTC...maybe this is the month? LoL. Going to test this weekend and looking forward to the little plus sign :D

Good Luck to All!

im 19 and expecting my little boy in august :) would love to make some new friends in the same situation too so very happy to chat to anyone! lol :) x

heya im 19 and just had my first

:happydance::happydance:

always up for a chat me!!

:D

xx​

hey i'm 20 and i have a 2 year old and another one on the way in oct

hey. :)
would be good to talk.
i was 19 when i found out and just turned 20.
xxx

HI Im 19 and expecting my first baby.Shes due in aug Im excited but nervous and its nice to have people the same age as me.

hey i m 19 and 23 weeks =] dnt really know anyone i can relate to, would love to meet people my age in same situation x

im 19 too and none of my friends have babies so would be good to talk to people in my situation x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->