Teenage Pregnancy Survey

TeenyAus

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if you young ladies could help me out with something. I'm a student in my final year of High School in Australia, and I'm doing a major research project about how expecting teen mothers and fathers can prepare for the birth of their child. While I understand that I am technically not supposed to be posting here as I am not pregnant myself (Although, with how sick I've been feeling for the past few days and the spotting in my panties, that may be entirely incorrect. But I'm not here to ask about that.) I still thought it would be worth asking, as I intend on leaving as soon as I have my surveys, and I have no intention of causing any problems for anybody on this site.

Basically, all I would like you to do, if you have the time, is to fill out an online survey regarding how to are/did prepare for the birth of your child. It should only take about 5-10 minutes, is completely confidential, and will not be used for anything other than my project.

The link is here:
https:// spreadsheets.google. com/viewform?formkey=dDRUZ1VBaTJKRzNNQnRyUEJyOGUzU2c6MQ
(Remember to remove the spaces, sorry. :( ) It is made using Google documents and I can assure you it is entirely virus-free.

I know, from looking at a few of your threads, that you have had quite a few fake profiles lately. I promise you that I have no intention of attempting to appear pregnant, and I will be entirely honest with you. I'm 17, from South Australia, and my OH is 21.

Anyway, that's basically it. Sorry it's so long, and thank you for reading if you made it this far. Also a big thank you to anyone that completes the survey, you're a great help!

I do realise that there's a press/research forum, but I'm only interested in Teenage mothers, and I honestly don't think many of you would go over there.

I will post it there as well anyway, but thank you to all those that contribute. :)

I'm willing to do it :flower:
Except I can't get the link to work :haha:

ETA : I removed the spaces and I still can't get it to work :D

Sorry about that!
There are two spaces in it, though, did you get both?
Here's the link again, if that doesn't work still:
https:// spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDRUZ1VBaTJKRzNNQnRyUEJyOGUzU2c6MQ

I've moved this as you did know it didn't belong in Teen pregnancy, I have left a redirect so they can find this if they wish

I'll do it! :)
just wanted to say that Im 17, In Australia and my OH is 21 too! :D
<3

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Everyone seems to look down on me when I tell them I'm 17 and he's 21, even though I'm really mature for my age. It's not fair. D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->