teenager and a two year!! Im going CRAZY!

gaer

Reaction score
I am feeling alot like I am losing it.
Ill try to keep it short. I have all girls, 14, 17 and 2. Older from my late husband, new husband fathered the 2yr old and I am pregnant.

My 17 has been a dream of a kid, however I just learned about her drinking, sleeping with her BF and making out with girlfriends!!!!
I am not concerned with her being bi or a lesbian or straight, its just the moral part of it. The drinking then making out with female friends in front of everyone then all of them going off with boys straight afterward.
I had little idea of this. She is a good student, works two p/t jobs (her choice) and she is graduating this year.
I am horrified, and yes, surprised. I also learned she smokes. We talk alot, we get along well and honestly she is a really good kid. I have ZERO clue how to deal with this. I have had no issues with her till this year.

I m afraid of this all making it to facebook or some other social media.... there she could be online making out with her friends. *shudder*
I realise she is almost 18 (oct) but I am mortified. My 14 has been a challenge since birth and now I am preg and have a 2 yr old!!
I am feeling like I was kicked in the stomach!!
How do I handle this???
I feel very overwhelmed!!!
I have said nothing to her as she is doing finals, but other parents know! I am mortified!!!

Hun I would be less concerned about what other people think tbh, more about if/how her behaviour/choices are affecting her studies/work.

Is she still doing well at her studies? How out of hand is the drinking etc. like how often

Does she/would she open up to you if you tried to have a heart to heart.

Also you say she works 2 part time jobs by her own choice, do you think she might have taken on too much and doesn't know how else to deal with it other than 'let go' by drinking and such?

I don't know what else to suggest :flower: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->