Teens are so pouty!

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Grrrrrrrr, my stepdaughter!

A few weeks ago we put up our tree and wanted the kids to all come and decorate. Meanwhile, Keeley could care less and pouted the entire way through entirely wrecking it. I was not impressed.

Yesterday we took all 5 of our kids to see Santa a few streets away. The light display is amazing and it was a nice family outing. Keeley once again had a pouty face all the way through. I have no pictures of her and it's one more thing she's wrecked this year.

I hope she doesn't have her pouty face on when we got to my kids' Christmas concert on Thursday or she won't be going anywhere else this year.

its just because she now thinks to "to cool for all this "baby" stuff" just ignor her and as you said stop taking her with you when you go to do things for the younger ones

:hugs: That has to be frustrating, I agree with the above she's probably at the stage of being "to cool" for family activities

I agree, just ignore her. She will feel she is too cool now :rolleyes: bet she doesn't feel too cool when she's opening her presents on Xmas day :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->