Teeth & Sleepless nights

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
Anyone elses babies that teeth have cut through , how are you babies sleeping ? Charlie has had 2 teeth cut through in the last 2 weeks and he is terrible hes been up crying every 30 mins - hour all night , im finding it so hard he has never been a good sleeper since he was born and i still have to try and have a hour sleep in the day to catch up. Im so tired and dreading going back work for 2 days a week in january. How long are they like this with thete teeth ? :hissy:

omg im havin the exact same prob in the past 2 weeks summer has cut het 1st two teeth, and she i really playing up at night. waking up crying, then asoon as i settle her and put her bk down she screams again. she came in our bed last nite and slept better.

I think from start to finish it took about 3 weeks hun to get sleep better. I used the boots granules and bonjela and a dummy too and didnt pick her up at night in case she got used to it etc.
xx

Hannah wakes up every hour or so but settles back with her dummy, like sonny we don't pick her up, just let her resettle.

I think from start to finish it took about 3 weeks hun to get sleep better. I used the boots granules and bonjela and a dummy too and didnt pick her up at night in case she got used to it etc.
xx

i use the asthon and parsons powder and bonjella which helps a bit but not alot :hissy: his dummy helps soothe him a bit aswell, i also try and leave him a few minutes and sometimes he will go back to sleep but ,most of the time he wil just cry more and more :hissy:

Bren has been sleeping rough as well. I always pick him up and get him settled back down.

We've had to bring Ruby into our bed at some point every night for the past week, she got her 1st tooth 3 weeks ago and the other 1 1/2 weeks ago. I find the teething gel works better for us than the granules, I use dentinox. Last night I persevered for 2 hrs before giving in, she would wake up every 10 mins, nightmare.

xx

i use the asthon and parsons powder and bonjella which helps a bit but not alot :hissy: his dummy helps soothe him a bit aswell, i also try and leave him a few minutes and sometimes he will go back to sleep but ,most of the time he wil just cry more and more :hissy:

I put a bit on her dummy to suck and some on her gums. How is his eating coming along?

It took two week after Connor cut his tooth to get back to only waking once a night. I don't mind if he doesn't get another tooth for awhile :lol:

xx

I put a bit on her dummy to suck and some on her gums. How is his eating coming along?

Do you mean his solids ? x

xx

yeah hows it coming along? i havnt been catching up with posts etc for a while so dunno what everyone is up to

xx

yeah hows it coming along? i havnt been catching up with posts etc for a while so dunno what everyone is up to

he doesnt really seem to botherd with solids after he has his milk i put him in his highchair and he wont keep still and makes loads of babbling noises and doesnt seem very interested in me trying to give him his dinner lol so he usually ends up with most of it all round his mouth :rofl: How is yours with solids ? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->