Teething and anger?

S

Serene123

Caitlyn just got REALLY angry, and started hitting me and pinching me, so I put her down with her toys and she started hitting all her toys with her rattle. It scared me to be honest.

:shock:

Haha, sorry, just sounds quite funny. Grace does the same sometimes. She'll get really angry and growl loudly and start smacking and digging her nails into me :shock:

Im sure she didnt mean to hurt u hun, she might have just been doing whatever she can to get all her frustration out. When they're teething they do get so angry, lily was screaming in mothercare today wen i was doing her mum, sooo unlike her, but shes got 2 still with a bit to come through.

If she hurts you again, just say 'NO' in a stern voice, I think they get to learn its not aloud, even if she doesnt understand now she soon will!

I know what you mean tho, when lily kicks me, I get so upset, how could she kick her mummy!!!

Hope your ok hun. x

I was just shocked. She is such a happy and calm baby then suddenly she was like that!

:rofl: Sorry i had to , she looks so inncocent , i cant imagine!
But Ella did get Angry alot , would just try and bite everything !

:shock: Must have been a big shock for you. I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt you - She's probably just frustrated and in pain :(

Anna's teething pretty badly right now - She just learned that it hurts when you bite people, the hard way :lol: ...Have you ever seen a baby bite themselves, then take their hand out of their mouth and scream because it hurt?? lol I shouldn't really laugh but it was quite funny to see. I'm sure she won't do it again, though and she stopped crying as soon as I kissed it better and stuck her on the boob! haha

Caitlyn's probably just having her first tantrums. It doesn't mean she will be a violent or angry person when she is older - She's only 6 months old and she's in pain, she's lashing out and expressing that the only way she knows how to... Don't worry about it :)

Put it this way my son will soon get a new shirt saying" I BITE" as soon as hes in someones arms and the teeth start bugging him he bites anything in site lol he bit my ear yesterday ..I was pretty shocked just like you Toria max is usually a calm baby ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->