Teething at 4 weeks? Formula worries...

doctordeesmrs

Mummy to 2 boys TTC #3
Reaction score
When Rocco was born his tooth buds were visible. I really think he's teething. He hasn't cried properly since he was in hospital but has been wingey the past couple of days. What can i give him at 4 weeks? the Bongela i have is suitable for 4 months plus. Anyone any ideas?

umm not alot hun, calpol is not till 2 months plus. Naughty me gave kira it before then just half the dose. cos she has been teething since birth. she got her first tooth on tuesday just gone. does he have a dummy or anything?

umm not alot hun, calpol is not till 2 months plus. Naughty me gave kira it before then just half the dose. cos she has been teething since birth. she got her first tooth on tuesday just gone. does he have a dummy or anything?

No dummy OH and i don't like them. So confused about it all. Not sure if its his teeth or he is really hungry. Changed his formula onto SMA white for hungrier babies and he's taking 4oz roughly every 3-4 hours. I'm worried this is too much for his age and weight but surely babies only take as much as they need?

That was kira was taken at that age, he will only take as much as he needs hun. have you found that he just sucks on the teat sometimes instead of drinking the milk???

That was kira was taken at that age, he will only take as much as he needs hun. have you found that he just sucks on the teat sometimes instead of drinking the milk???

The very odd time he would comfort suck but he obviously just loves his food. Will be interesting to see what weight he is when the HV next visits.

umm sorry hun that i'm not much help.

Grace does the same. At the minute she's extra drooly and chews on everything. She does chew on her bottle teat sometimes too. I don't think I can see any tooth buds though, I thought she was too young to start teething, she isn't even 2 months until wednesday.

they can teeth from birth hun. i have heard some babies are born with teeth, but that is very very very rare

Tom has a tooth:) He is chewing and drooling as well. Loves to chomp on my finger. Two doctors and my hv have told me that newborns can have calpol 2.5mls. Tom had it because of his surgeries and i was recommended it for teething and getting his temperature down. What about teetching rings you freeze?

Tom has a tooth:) He is chewing and drooling as well. Loves to chomp on my finger. Two doctors and my hv have told me that newborns can have calpol 2.5mls. Tom had it because of his surgeries and i was recommended it for teething and getting his temperature down. What about teetching rings you freeze?

I have a couple of teething things but they are too big for his mouth. Will have to shop around for smaller ones.

WOW HE HAS A TOOTH ALREADY?! clever Tom! I was wondering about teething early - Little Ted has gone all drooly lately...

I think i read about some teething granules or something they are natural and available from chemists but i havn't looked into it yet properly. im sure someone else mentioned the name of them on here once?

I think i read about some teething granules or something they are natural and available from chemists but i havn't looked into it yet properly. im sure someone else mentioned the name of them on here once?

I hear ashton and parsons are great tho dont have any frst hand experience of it myself yet

WOW HE HAS A TOOTH ALREADY?! clever Tom! I was wondering about teething early - Little Ted has gone all drooly lately...

he was born with an upper back tooth - it may be an extra infant tooth which would fall out and be replaced with a baby tooth. need to get it checked out really.

ashton and parsons powders are good, you get them from chemists:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->