Teething but feel nothing?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Is it possibe for baby to feel teething yet you feel nothing on the gums?

If that makes sense :blush:

I read that teething symptoms can start ages before the teeth begin to appear, Jack is permanently gnawing on something & dribbling all over himself, but with no sign of a tooth. I know it is early, but I am convinced it is teething.

Yes, very much. The teeth are up in the gums and are wiggling their way down.. I've even read that some can come in crooked but it's because they are 'wiggling' their way up and out.. so they should straighten up.
My mom told me I was an early teether, but didn't get teeth until after 6mo. Colton was, yet he got teeth at about 4-4.5 month.

really? that is so helpful.

Oscar has 2 teeth on the bottom and they look crooked...

It was odd with Oscy, he was teething for what seemed like aaaages then all of a sudden these two teeth appeared together :shock: I almost fell off the sofa when I found them :lol:

Very normal hon! Babies do in fact start teething well before their teeth come in.

:hugs:

Yes, very much. The teeth are up in the gums and are wiggling their way down.. I've even read that some can come in crooked but it's because they are 'wiggling' their way up and out.. so they should straighten up.
My mom told me I was an early teether, but didn't get teeth until after 6mo. Colton was, yet he got teeth at about 4-4.5 month.

My daughter started teething at around 3 months and did not get her first tooth until 9 months.

My daughter started teething at around 3 months and did not get her first tooth until 9 months.

Colton started around 2mo. My mother said I started around the same age he did. He has three teeth now! :happydance:

Dec started teething at 2 months but no teeth until 7 months, he is now 10 months and has just cut his 3rd, but I think he is taking his time !!! lol

My daughter had lumps, white lumps from 2 months old but didn't cut until 6 months or so...but yes she could feel them move for sure!!!

Yeah definately.

Olivia has all the signs and I can see her teeth were they are starting to come through but hasnt cut any at all yet. She has been like this for a few months now and is always dribbling and chewing on things and her cheeks flare right up as does her nappy rash. Poor thing.

x

Thanks girls - think she defo is! Hope they don't take long lol!!

:D

mine has had teething symptoms/signs since 3 months---almost 7 months now and still no tooth in sight--- i guess he's one of those kids that learn to crawl and walk before thier first tooth---supposedly early toothers take longer to start walking---

charlies has symptoms since about 7 weeks old and i can just see his tooth poking out its like a dot its that small at the moment and hes been in pain with it for days xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->