Teething disturbs his sleeping

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
he wakes up crying (not much), his eyes still close but he would move about because of teething pain
what should i do?
dont want to give him dummy because when it falls of his mouth,he cries

u tried rubbing teething gell on his gums when he wakes up, i used to think the same if i put a dummy in my kids mouths and it falls out id be for ever puting it in but you do bout 2 or 3 times and they fall into a deep sleep after that

Hi Ya. My LO is doing exactly the same thing at the moment. He is ok during the day but seems to hit him worse in the night. He is normally a really good sleeper and slept through early. Now he cries out with his head moving from side to side. We just have to give him his dummy if he does do this. He does not do this everynight and he is really off his food at the moment he has not eaten properly for few weeks now which is very unlike him hence why he is called Toby Ten Bellies. He also had his last jabs this week which has probably affected his appetite as well. I have to see the health visitor on monday and i am going to have a word with her as the doctor told me to give him calpol on a regular basis as he is not eating properly but I dont like giving it to him too much. Feel like were getting no where at the moment. Sorry for my big essay!! xx

eeeek, dont use teething gel. It is bad for babes. I have found a great solution as my daughter is going through this right now. Hylands teething tablets...Or any teething tablets. Can be found in drug stores. You dissolve them in water, and give it to babe, and within minutes, they are fine. Works like a charm. Good luck hun

Hello, how is Lincoln doing today??? xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->