Teething Hell!!!

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
My poor little man has 4 teeth coming in right now. The top left, the right I, and the bottom left I have just broken through and the right top is just about to break through. He was up every 30-1 hour last night. Today has been pretty rough as well. It sucks, but at least it will all be over soon!

awww, I hope his teeth come soon and he isnt too grouchy for too long for you!

:hug:

Poor little Bren !! I feel for you hun xx

Poor Bren!! Hope it's all over soon. I'm dreading this bit!!

Hope he gets through this soon hun :hugs: We have another two coming in right now, I couldn't imagine two more than that. Connor's nose is sssooo runny from teething, I couldn't imagine how bad little Bren's is!

No runny nose, but I give him a couple of things that help with it when it does. He was way better last night, actually slept better than he has in a LONG time, so I guess the worst is over...for now.

:hugs: Poor Bren. Glad things are getting better. At least you're getting lots out the way at once - Sam's seem to be creeping through one at a time over a few weeks! Wish they'd hurry up and he'd wake up one morning with a full set :rofl: x

awww poor Bren, He must be so fretfull, Rhiannon had all 4 top front ones come through at the same time... nightmare for us, agony for her :(

Big :hugs: for Brennan xxx

(we used to put 3 teaspoons in the fridge so that she could suck/bite on 1, 1 was being washed and the other still in fridge cold and swap them around)

Awww poor boy :(

Hope they come through properly soon x

:nope: I hate teething, poor little man :hugs:

Well the right front tooth has now broken through, so I am hoping he settles down a bit more.

Caitlyn got both her two top front teeth at once 2 nights ago. She was SCREAMING it was horrible! Hope he settles soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->