Teething night mare :(

1st_baby

I have not slept for more then 2 hrs at a time since last week ..poor bub has been waking up every 45 min screaming in pain like ive never seen before :cry: He makes me cry as I dont know what else to do then give him some tempra and sooth him myself..

I can see 2 white lumps on his upper jaw but not sure if there teeth or not ?

Aww, poor little man.:hugs: He's about the right age, so it could well be the first teeth.

Not sure if you have them where you are, but in the UK, we have Ashtons and Parsons powders. You just pour the powder directly on LO's tongue, and it really seems to help. And they are herbal so you can give them when they need them.

Aww, poor little man.:hugs: He's about the right age, so it could well be the first teeth.

Not sure if you have them where you are, but in the UK, we have Ashtons and Parsons powders. You just pour the powder directly on LO's tongue, and it really seems to help. And they are herbal so you can give them when they need them.

Ohh I miss those! we called it baby cocain hahaha :lol: But no we don't have in Canada unfortunatly

Poor little Max, baby tylenol definately helps. Also you can get teething drops from Homeocan (walmart or jean-coutu) Josh also loves his razberry teether
https://www.childrensfurnituregallery.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=708

Hope he gets better. Josh is teething as well and I need a bloody break! :dohh::dohh:

we have something called anbesol aswell dont no if you can get it over there but thats great stuff with in minutes rileys stopped crying tastes awfull tho (adults can use it to)

Aah bless him. Im going through the same thing at the moment. Toby used to go to bed and fall asleep straight away and sleep through really well now he is so restless all the time. Takes him around half hour to drop off and he still doesnt seem restful then. I have tried everything with him and not much seems to help. My happy little man is not very happy at the moment. xx

Poor LO!!! Just dont use gel..Even the baby anbesol is NOT good for babies.

I have teething tablets. They are AMAZING. I was in your position 3 weeks ago. Now she doesn't wake up at all

whats wrong with the anbesol quite a few people i no use it

They said they recommend against any of the gels, such as Anbesol and Baby Orajel, since it can get down their throat and numb their throat and they can choke
They even told me there is new research about teething rings with the gel inside, just because there have been cases of the gel coming out and it isn't good for them to swallow.

Hope he feels better soon hunny not nice seeing them in pain when they are teething xx

He seems to be doing a tad better today but we'll see in the afternoon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->