teething question

Parkep

Very happy mom
Reaction score
Hello ladies :)

So my question is regarding teething.... my LO has been teething FOREVER! She started to get a tooth a couple weeks ago, it has poked through. My question is its the bottom middle tooth that has come through and behind it is a bump is this normal like on the back of her gums..... thanks

wow ok :( guess i will try and find the answer on google then

That does sound normal. My daughter is 5 months old and she has the same bumps behind her teeth that are coming in. She actually cut her eye tooth first and it is not coming out of the top yet, just out the the side of her gums and there is a bump behind it. The other 4 that she almost has poking through are the same way! She is a crabby mess :)

I'll have to check Clara's mouth tomorrow and see if there's a bump behind her bottom teeth.

Wish I could help but Nolan will not let me look at his teeth! :haha: he flips out when I try.

Thank you ladies so much for answering i know i sounded a little desperate and to be honest i was, she is having such a hard time with teething and its been going on forever so i just thought maybe there was an issue...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->