teething symptoms..

welshcakes79

TTC + mum to Reebs
Reaction score
For the last 2 days Rhiannon has had a cough that sounds dry, and my mother and sister both have said that when teething babies can get a cough, seeing as she was her usual happy self and still eating and drinking i just kept and eye on her ..
now over night she has got the sniffles, a runny nose and watery eyes..
i have made an appointment with the DR for this afternoon for her, but my mother and sister are still adament it is from teething..
has anyone else's LO had these symtpoms whilst teething or is she going in for a cold??

X

My little man has had a cough for 2 weeks now, with runny nose and eyes, he was fine at first, still eating, crawling basically just being himself but then on Wednesday he ended up in the Royal Victoria on a drip!!! not wanting to scare you but I listened to other people saying oh it is just this or that and look were my wee man ended, you are her mother and you know her best if she seems out of sorts to you then look into it after all it could just be teething xx Hope this helps and again I dont mean to scare you xx take care

For the last 2 days Rhiannon has had a cough that sounds dry, and my mother and sister both have said that when teething babies can get a cough, seeing as she was her usual happy self and still eating and drinking i just kept and eye on her ..
now over night she has got the sniffles, a runny nose and watery eyes..
i have made an appointment with the DR for this afternoon for her, but my mother and sister are still adament it is from teething..
has anyone else's LO had these symtpoms whilst teething or is she going in for a cold??

X

That's just how Sam is now - for the last 2 days he's been coughing...wasn't sure what was wrong as it sounds really dry and almost like he's doing it deliberately (and not because he's ill if that makes sense). He is teething but I didn't even think that they could be related - not sure about the runny nose etc though...it does sound like she's got a bit of a cold too. Hope she's ok - at least the doctor will be able to reassure you if it is just from teething.

sabby - how's your little man doing now? Sounds scary :( x

My ds got a constant cough when teething, when the doc told me it was teething i really thought they were taking the micheal. But yes cough for teething, red cheeks, runny nose, temp, upset tummies, pretty much anything can be put down to teething.

I'd recommend anbusol.

:shrug: im not sure as i havnt had this with iethe r, i just get the usual hnd in mouth and dribble everywhere, but i have heard that they can get cold like symptons!
Still go to the docs its a good to just know whats going on 100%!

DS is the same. has had a cough and cold on and off while teeting. Is permanently dribbling and nothing escapes his mouth... incl. the socks -while on his feet

thanks guys, think its a cold, she has just thrown up a whole feed :( poor thing, over her, me, a pillow, the stairs and her pram...yet she's smiled through it...just given her 2.5ml of calpol as her temp is up by 0.5 so see how she goes till DR's @ 4pm...

They say he has a really bad virus and he was really dehydrated, at the moment he is on the road to recovery he is still only taking 3 bottles a day, not much for a 8 month old, they have also put him on special milk they think he has a lactose intolerance, review at hospital in 2 weeks time.
Thanks for asking
:hug:

thanks guys, think its a cold, she has just thrown up a whole feed :( poor thing, over her, me, a pillow, the stairs and her pram...yet she's smiled through it...just given her 2.5ml of calpol as her temp is up by 0.5 so see how she goes till DR's @ 4pm...

bless her smiling even when she's not well! really hope she's better soon :hugs: x

They say he has a really bad virus and he was really dehydrated, at the moment he is on the road to recovery he is still only taking 3 bottles a day, not much for a 8 month old, they have also put him on special milk they think he has a lactose intolerance, review at hospital in 2 weeks time.
Thanks for asking
:hug:

Hope he's back to normal soon and everything goes well at the hospital :hugs: x

Colton doesn't have a cough or seem sick, but I'm pretty much 100% sure he is teething.. he keeps pulling at his ears (they have sores on them!!), drooling like who knows what, and is biting everything.. he also keeps crying. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->