Teething.

Frooty

Reaction score
Whats the best thing for teething ive tried bonjella absolute rubbish.

Have you tried the powder? There is Nelsons teetha, or boots do their own version. God knows of it works but my friends swear by it

Ashton & Parsons powders are brilliant, combined with bonjella and calpol if LO is really suffering or has a bit of a temperature xx

Freya started teething at ten weeks and HV advised ashton and parsons powders which are brilliant for calming baby. She also said anbesol liquid is the strongest stuff and after trying it for myself you can tell why, my mouth was numb from a tiny drop. You can only give 8 times a day though but it definitely works! x

Defo the two that the person above mentioned I'm using a combo of both as LO has recently really been struggling with teething bless him and started using both this week and he's really calming down now

Ashton & Parsons are in high demand in our area. hHpoing chemis can order some in

Thanks all he's been suffering really bad this evening did anyone elses baby go off feeding while teething too?

Ashton Parsons powders rubbed directly on the gums! :thumbup: Ace!

Ronnie, go to Boots.com and order the powders. They will deliver directly to a Boots in your area for free if your order is £20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->