Teething?

JennyLynn512

Mom to four
Reaction score
Since Sunday, we have been having some difficulty with Valerie. She felt a little warm on Sunday, so I took her temperature. It was 100.0 F. I gave her some baby tylenol and it seemed to go down enough for her to get a good night's rest. Monday morning, she felt fine and was herself again. Monday afternoon, she vomited once and her temperature was up again. I took her to the doctor and he said she looked fine and chalked it up to being her teeth coming in. She had a low grade fever the rest of the night, but slept so-so. This morning (Tuesday) she was great again (no temp) and she played and acted great. Around 4pm this afternoon her low grade fever came back again and has stayed around the 99.8-100.0 F range. She seems fine, but I know her teeth are coming in. Is this temperature due to her teeth? Isn't it a little weird that it only comes in the late afternoon/evening time?

Maybe it comes later in the day because she is more active, or being more fussy? At night she is still more, but when they move around more the circulation increases warming them more, so maybe it is just that?

Maybe it comes later in the day because she is more active, or being more fussy? At night she is still more, but when they move around more the circulation increases warming them more, so maybe it is just that?

I've thought about that....because she is definitely more active in the afternoon than in the morning. It would make sense...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->