Tell me about cm

musicjunkiee

Reaction score
I'm currently on cd 11 of my first clomid cycle. I've been temping but not been well soon this isn't going great n I'm thinking of starting to monitor cm. today is really watery, with some of it quite stretchy.

Can anybody give me more details about what it should be like at certain points during my cycle x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Typical-cervical-fluid-pattern-.html

Hope that helps! Basically watery and egg white type CM is fertile, if it's creamy or sticky feeling then it's not fertile.

Cool thank u. Maybe it's fertile then? I noticed this is ur first red of clomid, mine too! When did you take it? When r u due to test?

I started it on 13th from aCd 2-6. X

https://www.bellybelly.com.au/conception/cervical-mucus-can-indicate-ovulation-fertile#.UZ0nrrXvshs

Forgot to add this link too :)

I took it cd3-7. I'm currently on cd13, and I don't think I've O'ed yet (hoping anyway :)). I'm hoping to hold off testing until af is late.... but that won't happen :haha:. I'll probably break down around 10 or 11dpo. When do you plan on testing? Are you on 50mg too? You'll have to keep me updated! I hope this is both of our months! :)

Yes I'm on the same dose, currently CD 12. My doctor told me to wait for AF or 6 weeks before testing....which would be 20th June ish!!!!

Six weeks?!! There's no way I could wait that long haha.

Yea. He said is AF doesn't come, wait til 6 weeks, so like, CD 42. If I'm not pregnant, I'll take the provera again. When has he told u to expect to ovulate? I'm on CD 12 now, just BDing All the time lol

My FS told me to expect ovulation at about cd14-- and today is cd14... AND I got a positive opk this morning, so he was right on the money. We were bding everyday starting cd10, I think DH is glad that I'm Oing within the next 48 hours so that he can have a break :haha:. I've been feeling major O cramps throughout the day today-- so hopefully that means the Clomid's doing it's job! Do you know when you're expected to ovulate?

Not 100% when I should ovulate but been bdIng since CD10 too (except yesterday but not too worried as everyday is a lot anyway) I have a neg opk on CD11 but gonna do it again today but its only CD13 still. Also been checking CM x

I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. I had some cramping and a positive opk. I was also checking my cm and cp and those seemed to match up with me oing yesterday too. I did notice that my opks got dark a lot more suddenly than normal- if I wasn't testing twice a day I would've missed the first positive. I'm guessing it was the Clomid that did that- just wanted to warn you in case it happens to you too :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->