Tell me about your phantom symptoms

amynedd

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Yep, if my symptoms were real, I'd be knocked up all the time. What are you all experiencing in your 2ww? Right now, at 8 or9 dpo, I have sore breasts, cramps, hungry, and a backache

Last month I had sore breasts and nausea. I was probably prodding my boobs so much trying to fid out if they were sore that I made them sore lol! And I can make myself feel nauseous just by thinking about it so it was probably that! It didn't help that AF was two days late the cow!

You know you are ttc when you feel on your boobs non stop for signs of pregnancy.

8dpo here ... Cramps (I think) and gassy ( hope that's a symptom lol)

Ugh, those surprise long cycles are the worst! Last month I think I may have groped the boobs till they were sore, to. It's hilarious. My partner asked why I was always checking them...

Ugh, those surprise long cycles are the worst! Last month I think I may have groped the boobs till they were sore, to. It's hilarious. My partner asked why I was always checking them...

Lol! This has been me lately.

my boobs have been really sore. I don't know it's from constantly checking or if it's the real deal. ._.

Yep, if my symptoms were real, I'd be knocked up all the time. What are you all experiencing in your 2ww? Right now, at 8 or9 dpo, I have sore breasts, cramps, hungry, and a backache

Ahhhhh! Except for cramping, you just listed all my symptoms :ignore: :haha:, I would like to think that they are real but who knows :shrug: I am about 9dpo as well. Hoping this is the month :winkwink:

Last cycle I had plenty of symptoms, at least I took everything for bfp sign. Now there is nothing really. Maybe cause I'm only 5dpo

Never before have I wished so hard that my boobs hurt. Does this make anyone else feel like a freak?! "Please hurt when I apply pressure, please hurt when I apply pressure..."

I'm feeling a little nauseous today - but it's probably related to anxiety over wanting a pregnancy, rather than a pregnancy itself! :haha:

I love how all my symptoms seem to change each cycle. You know.. to keep me on my toes. Today the boobs have an almost burning soreness but it's not terribly painful? Last cycle they hurt hurt from about... 6dpo to 9dpo. Then nothing. Before paying attention I never really noticed this. I think i am probably crazy.

Me too. I'm hoping so hard to be pregnant that I's probably just noticing everything that I would normally not think twice about. I got excited that I had to pee a lot this morning, then I remembered I've had two bottles of water already. :dohh:

I always have sore boobs after ovulation but I've never took notice of what cycle day it starts on. Im 3DPO today and they're very sore all over. I'm deffo not imagining it! Could be pre AF sore boobs though. Only time will tell! Xx

My symptoms that sound promising and me convincing myself it's nothing:
• nipples are SO sensitive and erect -BUT I'm still nursing a 2 year old so could be that.
• my lower back hurts something terrible and I have a titled uterus -BUT I have been working out a TON so could just be sore muscles
• I am STARVING and want carbs -BUT this is normal PMS for me
• I've been getting weird cramps on and off -BUT this could be normal PMS stuff
• I feel a heavy uterus -BUT this could be PMS bloat
• Have been feeling gassy -BUT I am also trying to eat more vegetables
• Frequent urination -BUT I have been trying to drink more water

SOooooo... that's my list of hopeful possibilities and my explanations trying to make myself think it's just nothing because I don't want to get excited. Ugh. I don't even really know WHEN or IF i ovulated this cycle since I had many weird opks. I am testing at the end of the month anyhow.

Just cramping but it could be PMS :blush: only six more days till I will know :thumbup:

Ah! I can totally relate. Unfortunately AF showed up a few days ago, but 2 weeks late. For the entire month while I was waiting though I had every symptom under the sun. Headaches, nausea, backaches, moodiness, sore boobs...it was so confusing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->