Tell me I'm not crazy...

wantababybad2

Natalie's Mommy!!
Reaction score
So, my husband and I just had our first baby 4 months ago. I keep tellin myself and my husband that were waitin til February or March to ttc again, but him and his family r ready for number 2. In all honesty, I am too. We actually want a children really close in age. When our daughter is havin her good days, I think yea I can do this I'm ready. But on her bad days I think I don't even want anymore babies. Lol. With her, I had 9 weeks of mornin sickness causin me to only gain 6 pounds my entire pregnancy because I lost so much in the beginning. My labor was pretty long, 29 hours, but other than that pretty easy. The thing I'm worried about is havin 2 under 2. Please tell me I'm not crazy. We also had no difficulty conceiving our first. So if we get that lucky again we will become pregnant as soon as we try. If I got pregnant in my next cycle my babies would only be 14 months apart. The more I think about it the crazier I feel and the more confused I get. Please give me some advice!!

I don't have any children yet,so I really can't give advice,just tell you my feelings about this.At the moment I truly only want one child,whether it be a boy or girl,I don't care.My husband wants 2,but I'm not sure if we'll even be able to have one,so I'm not getting greedy.

If we ever get to have 2,I would like a 3-4 year difference between them.Which doesn't really work,because I'm 30 (nearly 31) and don't want to have a baby too late in life.But having 2 close together would be good to be done quickly.

You're not crazy! My first 2 are almost 16 months apart, and now we're NTNP #3 and my youngest is 4 months as well. Don't worry, those "I don't ever want anymore kids!" days are normal, and I have them, too, but not any more so with 2 than I did with only 1. :flower:

This sounds like me. My babies are almost 14 months apart. We would have never planned it that way but now im extremely glad i got pregnant so quickly! I love the age difference. Now that they are 2 and 1 they play and chase each other. Its really cute. I thought it would be very hard, i was so scared, but it is not. Its much easier with the second. If your baby is not extremely difficult then do it! There are always ifs and worries but in the end you will have two happy siblings, best friends and playmates.

Thank y'all very much! I feel better about it. My husband is do ready for another baby. And I'm already sad that my baby is gettin so big. So I want another newborn. Lol. It helps to hear from other women who have babies that r really close in age. I'm really young. I'm only 20, but I want to have my babies and get it over with. I want to be their best friends in life. And I want them to be best friends. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->