Tell me something funny

Rachie004

Reaction score
Okay girls, a thread to cheer us all up and to see the funny side of pregnancy.

First tri is full of worries, concerns and moans because we all feel pretty poop so let's try to have a giggle!

Please share your lighter side!

Mine:
I feel like someone has stuffed two balloons into my bra and my nipples look like you can hang mugs on them :D

Tonight I went onto facebook, and there is a dog from a local animal sanctuary who has his own page, as he's been there so long. But anyway he has just found a new home and there were some pictures of him there, and it just got be BIG TIME. I mean I absolutely cried and cried my eyes out, like so much you don't know if I was laughing or crying. OH was laughing at me but I just couldn't help it. Every time I looked at the picture of him it set me off again. Oh my word, hormone overload.

My 3.8 year old said.
"Mummy the lady at nursery has a baby in her belly"
Me - oh that's nice!
"Yes, but there's actually two you know"
Me- she's a very lucky mummy!
"Ah but there might be three.. We don't know yet"

All said with a deadly serious face
:haha:

Xfactor, the bloke didn't have a visa, and had to stand down, I cried for about half an hour, OH was laughing at me, the more he asked if I was hormonal the more distressed I became, full blown snotty nose sobbing,"I'm not hormonalllllllll":blush:

I've already shared this on another thread today but it's worth another mention...

My hormones have been all over the place- happy, sad, irritable all at once. Well, earlier today I felt fairly queasy, very exhausted and, to top it all off, DH gave me his cold. I felt lousy!

I got so irritable with him when he sat next to me sniffling and coughing, when an advert came on tv for a steam mop which claimed to kill 99% of germs..

Soooo, I told DH that I was going to 'buy that bloody thing and mop his f&@king face'!

Oh pregnancy hormones. How I love thee. We both burst out laughing as soon as I'd said it and then I cried after because I felt bad!

Well, I might be pregnant. I'm supposed to get my period today. Crossing my fingers it doesn't! But anyway, I have a little something that might make you laugh. Every single time I sneeze, I pee. It never fails. Every time.

Redlemonade, I read your thread just before I fell asleep earlier and it really made me laugh!

Casey, pelvic floor exercises for you, lol! xx

Well, I might be pregnant. I'm supposed to get my period today. Crossing my fingers it doesn't! But anyway, I have a little something that might make you laugh. Every single time I sneeze, I pee. It never fails. Every time.
Cross your legs when you pee, tight at the top, I have done it a few times before, I only have to cross now if its a HUGE sneeze

Like Kegel's? I've been doing them even before I started "peezing" Haha. But I do them inconsistently. Maybe I need to start doing them on a regular basis?

Peezing :rofl:

Uuuum, I can't think of anything funny! Which is not usual for me, calamity usually follows me everywhere.

Ah yes, here's one! A few weeks ago when I was in the height of the morning sickness phase I'd eaten a bowl of soup for my lunch at work and it warmed me up so much that I started to feel REALLY sick. I ran to the loo but when I got there I still felt far too hot so I stripped off right down to my bra and skirt and just sat there till I felt better, people kept coming in and using the loo next to me, completely oblivious to my semi nakedness in the next cubicle :)

Sarah that's awesome! Lalala, I'm naked and you don't know :p

I've posted this here somewhere before, but...

https://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aXbYwVv_700b.jpg

I have a new funny story. I "peezed" again and I was running to the bathroom. I stubbed my little toes on the way to the bathroom! OUCH!!!!

We took OH's car to the service dealer yesterday and he got the phonecall to say that it was ready, he told them that we'd be there by 6pm.

He came downstairs to find me still in a very deep afternoon coma so he rang them back and said 'She's all fat and pregnant and I don't want to wake her up, we'll come for the car tomorrow'.

I'm not fat!!

I'm with Casey. I've always had trouble with my bladder. The OBGyn said, "It's gonna get worse, you know...." I pre-emptively bought some protection pads and so glad I did!!! Peezing is way worse now!!

So, here's my funny. DH and I sleep in the buff. my boobs and nipples are so huge now, and tender. He will roll over to hug or kiss me and accidently end up on a boob which is much more tender than it used to be. I end up yelling, OMG, boob!!! Poor guy launches out of bed going, "WHAT?? BOOB??? Boob, oh sorry...." It's happened several times. Neither of us has gotten used to it yet.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->