Tell me this is normal really scared

Mumtobe20

Reaction score
I had my son 5 months ago and have been having regular periods every 4 and a half weeks. I ve been due for the last week and half to get one and still nothing. I have had most the signs major mood swings, cramping etc. Its now been nearly 6 weeks since my last. Really scared incase im pregnant. We have been quite careful so dont know how it could have happened. Please tell me im not the only one thanks x

Only way to be sure is to test. But I have not been regular since having Nolan 8 months ago.

Thanks going to do that in the next few days if its still not here

How were your cycles prior to baby?
Do you chart, monitor your cervical mucus or anything?
Little things you could look at to see if you are without testing, but I would test.
My cycles are 32-45 days long at the best, and up to 91 days at its worst ...and thats without being pregnant. I know how it is to be frustrated and upset..
If you dont mind me asking, what kind of precautions are you taking?

I had three normal periods then the last two have only been two days long. This last one was a week early but very short. I keep laughing that I'm pg again. I'd be horrified if that was true!

I can tell you that it does take six months to get pg hormones out of your body after baby. Hopefully your just adjusting still.

Little things you could look at to see if you are without testing, but I would test.
My cycles are 32-45 days long at the best, and up to 91 days at its worst ...and thats without being pregnant. I know how it is to be frustrated and upset..

Before I had my son My cycles would be every 5 week no longer. We are just using condoms at the moment, so I know its highly unlikely. I was just a bit worried as we were messing about beforehand and someone told me you can get pregnant from precum which I didnt know sorry if its a bit tmi

Before I had my son My cycles would be every 5 week no longer. We are just using condoms at the moment, so I know its highly unlikely. I was just a bit worried as we were messing about beforehand and someone told me you can get pregnant from precum which I didnt know sorry if its a bit tmi

no not TMI...I am open with things like that. I also heard a man with precum is more likely to conceive a boy, interesting fact huh? Well I hope you get an answer soon. :)

EVen though your periods have been regular since having LO, you satill have a surge of hormones for a few months after the birth, so you should expect those few months where your cycle goes crazy. I was regular, and then 2 months ago I had a 50 day cycle.

If you think you might be pregnant, of course test, but if not, it's probably just your cycle working itself out

EVen though your periods have been regular since having LO, you satill have a surge of hormones for a few months after the birth, so you should expect those few months where your cycle goes crazy. I was regular, and then 2 months ago I had a 50 day cycle.

If you think you might be pregnant, of course test, but if not, it's probably just your cycle working itself out

Thanks looks like im not the only one thats really reassured me that is probably my body getting back to normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->