tell me this isn't an evap please?? UPDATE with FRER/DIGI

pixiepower

Reaction score
ok ladies, I know you love doing this stuff so pleaseill you take a look at this clearblue. This piccie was taken at the 2 minute mark if that and the line appeared before the 2nd window got a mark. I hope clearblue aren't being mean again. yes I will be testing tomorrow with a digi, oh my gosh I'm shaking here...
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/fizz13/001.jpg

Hey!! I think that is a BFP!! Mine was just as faint as yours and I took my test the day my period was due - how are you for dates??

Congrats!!! xx

Hey!! I think that is a BFP!! Mine was just as faint as yours and I took my test the day my period was due - how are you for dates??

Congrats!!! xx

good question!! at a guess I would say I am about 12dpo, 2 days ago i got a BFN on FRER so maybe newly implanted, I came off depo in October and have had nutty not real cycles since but this was the first month I saw EWCM so went for it. Thanks so much and fingers crossed its for real:flower:

I'm really sorry but I have no idea what the abbreviations mean :blush: Think it's because I wasn't actively trying and just discovered I was pregnant and so didnt really need to learn it all, sorry. I think dpo is Days Post Ovulation?? So does that mean around about a day/2days before your period is due?? I think that it is a positive, I would, as you say, do another tomorrow to be sure. And if you are like me - the next day and next week(s!) after that!! lol

Congrats again!! xx

Nice and thick hun, def your BFP!!!:happydance:

ooh thank you thank you thank you ladies!!! I mean i know its in front of my face but you read so much, and you doubt yourself, and I've always loved how these forums 1)make people be realistic and 2) are so darn pleased and positive for other ladies:hugs:
right I'm going with it and declaring it BFP, woop woop.
of course I will test again tomorrow and come and show you all:haha:

I'm feeling so brave I'm gonna go get myself a ticker:winkwink:

:bfp: cb always give me the best and earliest answer I think they get an unnecessary bad press. Congratulations. x

That is a very convincing line! I would vote :bfp: for sure! Your very strong, I would test a million times after a line like that!

That is a very convincing line! I would vote :bfp: for sure! Your very strong, I would test a million times after a line like that!

oh believe me, there will be many many tests before I'm done:haha:

Looking forward to some progression lines then hun!!:winkwink:

so here we go with today's very convincing tests:happydance:

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/fizz13/001-1.jpg

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/fizz13/002.jpg

Very relieved that the CB wasn't a dream, and now I just have to try and believe it!!

could be an evap... hopefully it isnt!
eta just read update! congratulations!

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Now we need to look forward to the scan pics :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583