Tell me your cravings!

Naturalmommi

Reaction score
What is everyone craving?!?

My cravings are green stuffed olives and then I'll get a wave of wanting steak then when I actually look at the steak at the store I Gag and I'm like wtf??
For some reason anything that im not craving at the "moment" and makes me gag just thinking about other foods. Lol

:) So far I'm alternating between cake and sour cream and onion Lays potato chips, but not entirely sure if they're pregnancy cravings or my mind playing tricks on me to make me be naughty!

:) So far I'm alternating between cake and sour cream and onion Lays potato chips, but not entirely sure if they're pregnancy cravings or my mind playing tricks on me to make me be naughty!

Mmmm! What kind of cake?

Raw vegetables like swede and parsnip 😲 with my DD it was all sweet things. Really strange lol

Sugar , mainly in the form of hairibos trying sooooo hard not to give in though ��
Can I add eggs pickled , fried or boiled lol

Ice cream, chips and queso, tamales, anything sour, rice krispie treats...

Strawberry greek yogurt, bananas with peanut butter, orange juice, and bacon and egg breakfast sandwiches. Chocolate makes me gag :cry: and I can't look at raw meats or cook my own meals. :dohh:

Does anyone else think their house stinks? I used to LOVE the way my house smells and now it makes me gag. I light candles all the time! :haha:

Sense of smell is my worst enemy when pregnant I can smell abnormal all over , constantly makes me moan ,
Recently in the underground in London I almost died cos of the real strong smells

Any breakfast item that has either syrup or cheese, donuts, pizza and anything sweet...ugh carbs and sugars...I AM SCREWED :rofl:

Salad, tater tots, and hummus... in one bite. Mmmm... That said, I guess it may not be a craving bc I ate it before the baby :) But for some reason, I can eat salad with lemon/oil ALL the time. OH! And cheese. Mmmm...

That said, I'll eat just about anything except poultry, which makes me heave. Literally.

Not too many cravings yet..

Biscuit- I hate the smell of my house right now too! The kitchen is making me gag and hubs is like "I don't even smell anything" lol

I keep putting vinager on everything (that would taste good with vinager of course)

Supermarket egg and bacon sandwiches...probably just me wanting them rather than a legit craving but totally going to blame it on being pregnant!

I have so many cravings and no aversions this time. With my son tacos would make me run for the hills :lol: So horrible.

I have odd cravings:
Sushi and raw or marinated fish
All sorts of cured meats, ham, salami
Raw Meat Dishes like Mett and Steak Tartar
Soft cheeses like Brie, Raw milk cheeses like Alpine cheese, cream cheese
Milk, lots of full fat milk
Dry aged beef
Butter, bone broth
Liver sausage
Mandarin Oranges/ Clementines
Spicy peppers
Sunny side up eggs

With my son my cravings were similar. :shrug:

I go easy on the raw meat dishes though. Only had raw, preserved and packaged mett or ham, salami etc. Same with cheese and sushi. I buy packaged cheese and only Restaurant sushi.
My body does not crave cooked meat oddly but I have eaten a good amount of raw meats the past years. What's even more funny is I was veggie until 2010 when I changed my diet to Paleo for health reasons. I did not like meat at all in the past :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_20151010_142038.jpg
    IMG_20151010_142038.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20151003_134801.jpg
    IMG_20151003_134801.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
I have so many cravings and no aversions this time. With my son tacos would make me run for the hills :lol: So horrible.

I have odd cravings:
Dry aged beef
Butter, bone broth
Liver sausage
Spicy peppers
Sunny side up eggs

I go easy on the raw meat dishes though. Only had raw, preserved and packaged mett or ham, salami etc. Same with cheese and sushi. I buy packaged cheese and only Restaurant sushi.
My body does not crave cooked meat oddly but I have eaten a good amount of raw meats the past years. What's even more funny is I was veggie until 2010 when I changed my diet to Paleo for health reasons. I did not like meat at all in the past :lol:

I had no idea that people ate raw meat besides sushi!
I've been craving sushi sooooo bad but thought its a no no during pregnacy?

I have odd cravings:
Dry aged beef
Butter, bone broth
Liver sausage
Spicy peppers
Sunny side up eggs

Sushi - caved last week and had a whole raw fish role in my favorite restaurant. It was the best. Might do it again soon.
Steak Tartar - ate tons before pregnancy was confirmed. Normally don't eat this at all.
Brie - my favorite cheese. Indulged in small portions of this soft cheese.

Others: Dijon Mustard with a spoon
And consuming more than usual sugars (white chocolate & Ginger Ale).
Can't think of any more.

I have odd cravings:
Dry aged beef
Butter, bone broth
Liver sausage
Spicy peppers
Sunny side up eggs

Sushi - caved last week and had a whole raw fish role in my favorite restaurant. It was the best. Might do it again soon.
Steak Tartar - ate tons before pregnancy was confirmed. Normally don't eat this at all.

Can't think of any more.

Both of your cravings make me gag :haha: So funny how different we all are!

Chocolate milkshakes and jalapenos! Not at the same time, yet -- or... maybe? LOL

ETA: Also, Bacon! Funny thing: I'm not a big meat eater at all, and was actually a vegetarian for a little over five years. Now, bacon on anything sounds amazing! I'm currently feeling icky when thinking about eggs, which makes for breakfasts especially confusing >.<

I have odd cravings:
Dry aged beef
Butter, bone broth
Liver sausage
Spicy peppers
Sunny side up eggs

I had no idea that people ate raw meat besides sushi!
I've been craving sushi sooooo bad but thought its a no no during pregnacy?

Oh yeah, there are many raw meat dishes in the world. In Germany we even eat raw ground pork on a roll. It is seasoned and somewhat preserved but completely raw. Then there is steak tartar, carpaccio is thinly sliced italian meat, Eskimo and Siberian tribes eats tons of raw meat with not much seasoning even ^^...which does not appeal me all plain.

The ban on Sushi was officially lifted. I believe the CDC actually even wrote a statement saying it is fine as long as it is from a reputable source that flash freezes. So restaurants. Just don't make it yourself.

It is similar with lunch meats, though they are not officially off the list of problematic foods because no solid research has been done. Raw vegetables and fruits though were actually found to be more problematic than pre frozen meat though :shrug: It can be so confusing. My OB actually told me to wash my fruits and veggies with dish soap!

I have odd cravings:
Dry aged beef
Butter, bone broth
Liver sausage
Spicy peppers
Sunny side up eggs

Can't think of any more.

Both of your cravings make me gag :haha: So funny how different we all are!

Lol, I can imagine these cravings to be scary to some. Especially with morning sickness! :lol:
When I was pregnant with my son I could not live with my daily slice of sour dough bread with Brie and Salami or Prosciutto.
I don't usually like milk all that much either but especially around 7-9 weeks I was chugging 3 glasses a day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->