telling in laws tonight - scared to death!

spunky84

TTC #4
Reaction score
The situation at DH's job is getting really bad. His aunt is the owner, so he wants their advice on how he should proceed, but they need the whole picture, so they need to know about the pregnancy.

This was a surprise baby. This is the worst timing for this to happen. They are going to think we're so irresponsible. I'm just scared to death of doing this. My anxiety is through the roof about how they're going to react especially given all the crap that just keeps dumping on us.

Something gets better, something else happens. I'm just so not ready to do this, but we just need to given the current situation.

I cried the whole drive over (the whole 5 minutes). DH worked his way up to it and it was fine. MIL said everything happens for a reason and things will all work out.

This was the part of telling people, so I guess the rest of the people won't be so bad as I know my family will do well with it.

Thanks spicy and Maryanne :)

Hi hun just seen this. I'm glad it's out in the open xx all the best. X

I cried the whole drive over (the whole 5 minutes). DH worked his way up to it and it was fine. MIL said everything happens for a reason and things will all work out.

This was the part of telling people, so I guess the rest of the people won't be so bad as I know my family will do well with it.

Thanks spicy and Maryanne :)

I'm glad it all worked out!! I understand being worried about what people are going to say. It's tough...but most people come around when they start getting excited for a baby <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->