Telling our parents

Reyrey7

Reaction score
I am about 5 weeks pregnant and we are going to tell my husbands Mum and my Dad soon, and wait until I have had my first scan (fingers crossed we get that far) until we announce to everyone else. I have to tell my manager at work apparently because of H & S. My sister in law and her husband live with my mother in law whilst their house is being done and they have been ttc for ages, I know they will be happy for us but I also feel a little guilty because my husband is younger than his sister and just feel bad because I know they have been trying and we conceived first time. I always wanted them to have a baby first, because we got married first and got a house first. So I wanted them to have this but now I am pregnant I am excited but just scared to announce it to them. My husbands family are so lovely so I know I am worrying over nothing but I don't want them to resent my baby because it will be the first one.

Omg.... I'm pregnant... It's only just starting to sink in.

Also I don't really have contact my mum (long story) so when do I have to tell her?

My siblings are 18,14 and 8(prob going to be the youngest aunt in the world,lol) So will prob wait until I have my Scan (it's going to be so hard to wait) just in case anything happens I don't want them to be upset, they have had a hard couple of years with my parents divorce.
Btw I'm 28 and my husband is 32.

I think I will probably get my mother in law and my dad a Xmas card and write a cute poem in it to announce our pregnancy.

I'm scared and excited all at the same time.

I've been on the receiving end of the news from my best friend. We both had been trying for such a long time to get pregnant and when it finally happened for her, she told me and I was so happy for her, but at the same time I was crying because I wasn't pregnant yet. It never changed my love for her or for her daughter.
I have had 2 miscarriages and 1 DD and I am 6 weeks pregnant now. Since I miscarried at 6 weeks both previous times we're waiting till after our first scan to tell the family, but my hcg levels are high :)
I hope you can find a good way to tell everyone. I'm sure they will all be exstatic.
I dont know if your sis-in-law has been using Clomid, but if she does I would suggest she take Mucinex from her AF till after she O's. I found a report on it and tried it this cycle and I swear that's why this one will last, that and God blessed us.

wishing you a Happy holiday and congrats! Enjoy this moment. :)

Congratulations. Fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->