Telling tomorrow!!

Christina86

Reaction score
Ohhhh I'm excited and nervous. My parents are coming to town and we chose to wait to tell them in person. So I am a little over 11 weeks and no family members know yet. I know they are going to be happy but so surprised as we said we weren't trying until closer to me being done with my BSW so I could graduate before having a baby. We will then go public for other family members on FB tomorrow night or Thursday morning. We wanted to wait close to 12 weeks anyway and we are pretty close. Baby had a strong heartbeat and the doc said no concerns and we could tell whenever so here we go...

I think we are going to post a picture of our dog who had a paw on my belly and add a sign and the ultrasound picture saying that she is a big fur sister in training. But not sure yet.

Cool! I would like to wait till around then too but I'm sick so I don't think I can hide it. Was it hard to wait so long? Your parents will be so excited!

Congrats sweetie... and I can imagine the cute announcement ;)

That's so exciting! Im trying to wait a bit longer but its killing me!!

Our friends and co-workers know. We live about 1500 miles away from family (both of ours) so that wasn't so difficult.

It went really well!! My DH and I started by going over a list of things to do in the house. My dad said he would help us get some things updated. Then my Dh had put the scan pictures in an envelope. He said and this one is a really big bill we could use your help with. My dad opened it and was like well how big. I just said really really big. He pulled the pictures out. Stopped. And went. omg your pregnant. My mom said. What!? And started crying. And then she went on to text a bunch of people when she finally stopped crying. It was awesome =].

We haven't put it on FB or anything yet though. I told dh I wanted to wait a few more days as I got freaked out after I was spotting the other day. Light brown so doc said it would be old blood and not to be concerned. I did a lot more than usual that day so she said cloning a larg hill to get to class with my backpack on could have pushed me a bit far. But still worries me. So we will wait until this weekend or once things are ok. I had a bit yesterday. But not a lot and no cramping or anything like that so I know doc is right. But still

I did the same, tell family first, then Facebook. I had brown spotting too. Worried me. I hope all is well. I would trust your doctor, they normally know what is going on. :)

Yeah, I am calmer now. =) Spotting only lasted a day and a half (on and off not constant). All is back to normal now. My symptoms have subsided a little bit, which is good because I am sick of that constant feeling sick feeling. Though my boobs are killing me lately! Worse than a few weeks ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->