Temp dip at 6 dpo

Pinky, I did discard as I drank the night prior..boo. I don't really know what I'm doing as it's my first month really charting. All I really gather is it's supposed to remain above the coverline. Thanks for the encouragement--trying to decide which day I want to test.

its not important that its discarded as you caught the ov - thats the important bit

the coverline doesnt mean anything - its just a visual guide only so even if your temps drop below it, dont panic, unless AF is due the next day

Its a personal choice hun, the longer you wait, the better, if you test too early then you drive yourself mad thinking theres a line

i would say, ideally, wait until at least 10DPO and even that is still early - the average is anywhere between 13.5DPO - 17DPO

Hey everyone :) I was kind of MIA from BnB yesterday after I made like, 2 posts. How is everyone?

your chart is looking lovely hunny :thumbup:

im 6dpo today and boredddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

your chart is looking lovely hunny :thumbup:

im 6dpo today and boredddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

:D Thank you!

I'm bored as well. it's 6 am here and I'm just cuddling in bed with my kitty and OH is sound asleep lol.

im bored because im 6dpo - to early to test, too early for af - bored bored bored of waiting

I dont chart, so i dont know how many DPO, but i have an inkling that im 1 or 2dpo.
Saturday & Sunday i actually wanted to DTD (hormones im guessing as since LO was in the womb, sex is my last priority) and i had naseau on Sunday night (googled it & it said could be from ovulation) and i had a headache yesterday out of no where (again, google told me could be ovulation).
But, we did DTD Saturday & Sunday, so i guess we'll see in a couple weeks if i ovulated and/or caught the eggy!
Oh and according to all 'ovulation calculators' i should have ovulated yesterday.
:)

Good Morning! I wanted to check in on everyone--how are we doing?

well im still bored lol my temps are descreasing each day

now im not to sure if thats cos im not preggy or if its because my heating packed up on sat and had to wait untul this morning for them to replace a part

i was using an elec heater but its not the same - guess i[ll know tomoz if my temps go up or down

hows you hunny?

Hey everyone!

Pinky- I woke up this morning and it was 20 degrees colder in my house then it normally is. Glad you got your heat fixed! :)

I still have no symptoms so I think I'm used to the idea that this won't be my month. I know no symptoms doesn't mean anything, but idk.

How is everyone else though?

My temp dipped again this morning, not sure if that's bad or what but did have some mild cramping in back and mid section last night.

Pinky, very happy that you have heat once again!

Babydust, feel the same can't decide whether to be hopeful or try to gear up for next month:)

TMI question..

Anyone else pooping a lot? Like frequently?

Not until I have my coffee:) no, sorry but I've read pregnancy messes with digestion.

Just tested, :bfn: . No surprise though since I am only 9 dpo. My tests just came in the mail though so I figured I'd test haha.

My temp dipped again this morning, not sure if that's bad or what but did have some mild cramping in back and mid section last night.

Pinky, very happy that you have heat once again!

Babydust, feel the same can't decide whether to be hopeful or try to gear up for next month:)

yayyyy i have heating!!!!!

wow youve had some eratic temps lol

fingers crossed af stays away for you xx

TMI question..

Anyone else pooping a lot? Like frequently?

i did the other day and the next minute i was constipated :wacko:

Just tested, :bfn: . No surprise though since I am only 9 dpo. My tests just came in the mail though so I figured I'd test haha.

9DPO!!!! say no more!!! :dohh:

but i understand wanting to poas lol

Sooo naseous.
In december when i got pregnant (miscarried though) i felt this way about 4 days after O.
Hoping its a good sign!

i felt nausea from around 3dpo and only stopped yesterday with a tiny wave this morning

fingers crossed for a good sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->