Temp dip at 6 dpo

how great would it be if we all got bfps together!!!

ok im doing some major praying tonight

I'll be doing some heavy praying myself! Still not feeling positive about this cycle for me but you never know.

:dust: <3

haha i woke up in the middle of the night, didnt know what time it was so took my temp - then looked at clock and saw it was only 2.15am !

you'd think that i would have seen that it was still dark outside :rofl:

Pinky, Lol--I suppose just really anxious to get the temp!

I'm having a good day, I had a really stinkin' wierd dream last night about a tropical island and now I'm craving a coconut.

I had a dip 5dpo. Tested two days ago and got a faint line, but worried it was an evap. Been testing every two seconds since, and they all seem like :bfn:s. I'm fed up, so getting a blood test now.

Good luck Bubba!
Could be getting bfns due to diluted wee?

Pinky, Lol--I suppose just really anxious to get the temp!

I'm having a good day, I had a really stinkin' wierd dream last night about a tropical island and now I'm craving a coconut.

hmmmm coconut!!

i had a dream that i was feeding a newborn then went to see a friend up north and had a nightmare with the buggy of the train - newbie buggy driver!

do new mums get an L plate for the buggy?

yes my decreasing temps were really getting me down

I had a dip 5dpo. Tested two days ago and got a faint line, but worried it was an evap. Been testing every two seconds since, and they all seem like :bfn:s. I'm fed up, so getting a blood test now.

you only 10DO which is mega early to get a +result

awwww hunny im sorry

i thought i saw a line this morning - posted it on preggy pics forum

on yours? ooooooooh post the picy
post the picy
post the picy lol

No i meant on your piccy :p

I just posted a thread of some pics of one i just did (poas addict) lmao

lol looking at mine prob gave you line eye :rofl:

oooh let me go have a look at yours

would be great if your right about mine

I swearrrr i see a shadow or SOMETHING on your test! (I just went and looked again :haha:)

so prob an evap then if its "something" - no worries

i threw it out as i was going bogg eyed looking at them

Hello everyone! I must say, one of my favorite parts of my day is coming to see what's been going on while I've been away. Pinky, I looked at the test and in the tweaked image I see a shadow but I'm not a 'line' kind of girl..I'm all about the digital because I can never see a line.

This is TMI(very normal for here though) but I've had AF like cramps but I'm still 5 days away from her. I've also spoken too soon with the digestive issues. I keep trying to figure out what I've eaten to make my system soo wacky--this has been going on for 3 days and has become very embarressing as I'm hogging the one centrally located bathroom in the office. Not sure about this month though as my temps are really up and down.

So...now the decision on when to test. I heard 12 dpo will give you an accurate read.

hiya hun
lol dont worry - im officially mad now trying to see something so goint to wait till morning

af cramps are same as preggy cramps so unless she shows up early - dont worry

ive been having light cramps since around 1 or 2dpo

well, I will be checking for an update in the morning then. Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->