Temp drop at 8DPO

doodisgurl

Reaction score
The day after I had a +OPK FF said I ovulated based on my temps, I entered todays temp which is way lower than it has been and FF decided that I may not have ovulated on that certain day anymore. I still think I did and that this temp drop may possibly be implantation dip. Im not having any symptoms of implantation but I heard alot of women dont. Im at 8dpo and FF estimated my coverline at 97.3 and ovulation on fri 27, until I entered todays temp and it changed lol. What do you ladies think? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1d3da5 Thanks Ladies

I am definitely no FF expert. I should probably exaggerate that actually...:rofl:
But I looked at your chart and I noticed on your ticker that you are about due for the :witch:. Is that correct?
If so then the dip could be a sign that :witch: is on her way. Hate to be a downer, but that is one of the indicators that she's coming is a big fat dip the day of or day before she shows her ugly head. I don't know however, why FF removed the cross hairs.... Maybe because you're only 8DPO??? If that is your normal LP then that's kinda short. I know I've seen some threads on here talking about supplements you can take to lengthen it though!! I hope that helps somewhat :shrug:

Well I dont know how long my cycle is to be honest. I only had 4 cycles in 1 year and a half since coming off the pill. Those were about 40 days. This cycle was started with provera so I dont know what to expect. I usually get cramps and the plain ole downers right before AF comes and I havent had any of that yet. But I did get that +OPK the day before FF said I ovulated. I sometimes breathe through my mouth and my nose has been stopped up plus I had the AC on when I shouldnt and froze myself if that helps any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->