Temp drop in my chart AF coming?

reshma11

Reaction score
Hello,

Please look into my chart. today i m DPO10 and i got temp drop today. do you think my AF is coming? i dont want my AF to come :cry:. i have normal 31 days cycle every month.

this month i had HSG test on CD 10. so do u think that HSG can delay my period and DPO10 temp drop is actually implantation dip?

Guide me please

thank u

my chart
My Ovulation Chart

Don't give up hope...It could still go either way :)

Well they say implantation occurs anywhere from 6-12 dpo so you are still in it. I really didn't get a dip with this bean but you can search fertiltiy friend and see plenty of charts where it looks like they did.

thank you so much :) if tomorrow my AF not come then going to test on Monday as on Monday i have appointment with RE. hoping for best.

going to do HPT test tomorrow i m 3 days late to my periods. hope tomorrow it comes positive

my chart is at 1 st post of this thread

Your chart looks great and good luck!

i Tested today and it is :bfn: . may be my AF is late coz of HSG test done this month. today i have appointment with my doctor so i will ask her about this. willl update here today soon

so here is update doctor asked me to wait for 2-3 days and still no AF then will do blood test Fx for me

Best of luck Reshma. Will you do a HPT tomorrow?

hi dear,

thank you so much. no today i m not going to do any test. i will wait 2 more days n still no period then will do test. if till Thursday no AF then will take appointment for blood test.
Best of luck Reshma. Will you do a HPT tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->