Temp drop

mommymillard

3 Beautiful Kids and TTC
Reaction score
Should I be worried that my temp dropped below my cover line today? FF says I'm 6dpo and glow says im 4dpo....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 13
If you are 6dpo, it could be an implantation dip. Good luck! :)

What do you think of my chart now? Does it look promising? I don't think I've never ovulated so early in a cycle before....would this make me have a much shorter cycle? I'm so confused lol you'd think I'd be a pro with 3 kids already lol:shrug::hugs::shrug:

Ordinarily, your temperature should rise again to another higher level after implantation (making your chart "triphasic" rather than "biphasic") ... so it's hard to say. Some women experience a dip mid-luteal phase normally. Then again, some women never hit that third temp level and are very much pregnant even with a biphasic chart. You can never quite know for sure!

It does seem odd that you ovulated at cd8 and had another temp drop at what would be a more normal time to ovulate. But assuming you did ovulate at cd8, remember that the luteal phase will remain consistent ... so the period of time between ovulation and AF will be the same, and yes, that should mean AF comes early under those circumstances.

It could very well be an implantation dip, but it could also just be a normal secondary estrogen surge. I always have a dip around 6dpo myself, and it gets right back to where it was by 8dpo. As Dill said, if you're going to see an implantation dip, you're also likely to see your temps go even higher than before the dip when they rise back up if you're pregnant.

Out of curiosity, is it normal for you to have temp spikes pre-O like that? You've got a whole lot of temps above your cover line on both sides of O, with not a lot of difference between the peaks on either side.

It could very well be an implantation dip, but it could also just be a normal secondary estrogen surge. I always have a dip around 6dpo myself, and it gets right back to where it was by 8dpo. As Dill said, if you're going to see an implantation dip, you're also likely to see your temps go even higher than before the dip when they rise back up if you're pregnant.

Out of curiosity, is it normal for you to have temp spikes pre-O like that? You've got a whole lot of temps above your cover line on both sides of O, with not a lot of difference between the peaks on either side.

I don't know this is my first month temping.... I did have a chemical last cycle so I don't know if that would make this cycle all wonky or not....

MCs, even early ones like chemicals, can do a lot of strange things to your cycle. Mine shortened dramatically after my chem!

MCs, even early ones like chemicals, can do a lot of strange things to your cycle. Mine shortened dramatically after my chem!

I just feel like I'm going crazy lol....my friends don't want hear my craziness lol and hubby doesn't understand... He works for 14 days away from home and then is home for 14 so I'm just praying this messed up cycle is the one... We've been trying since November so not to long but still makes you crazy lol

I understand -- it's sort of all-consuming!

That must be tough with his work schedule. My fiancé was offered a job that would be 21 days on, 7 days off last year and he made the bad decision to mention it to me via text and not also say he wasn't considering it, and let me stew on that for 5 hours because the day wasn't over. I was a mess that day!

That must be tough with his work schedule. My fiancé was offered a job that would be 21 days on, 7 days off last year and he made the bad decision to mention it to me via text and not also say he wasn't considering it, and let me stew on that for 5 hours because the day wasn't over. I was a mess that day!

Yeah it can be tough that's for sure but have managed to do it for 8 years almost mow...and conceived 3 kiddos but just makes me crazy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->