Temp. Drop?

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
My BBT has been up and down since I felt I conceived. 2 days ago I had strong cramps with a lower back ache, where I felt this must be implantation. Then my temperature stood up but now just dropped again :(
We tried for baby on the 11th, I ovulated around the 13th...am I still within the time window or will this pregnancy get washed away by my period?
I am sure it is a beginning pregnancy since I have had cramps at least once a day since TTC and many other symptoms like nausea, lower back ache, stabbing sensations, change in vaginal fluid etc.
Last pregnancy I was given progesterone because I was bleeding and after taking it it felt like my uterus began "working"...it was weird but back then I wondered if I have a tendency for low progesterone.

How many DPO are you? Have you tested?

I had a faint BFP last month and the temps were up and down from 9DPO, and unfortunately it was a chemical at 16 DPO.
Others have temps that go up and down for a week and start to get more stable around day 19 DPO.

How many DPO are you? Have you tested?

I had a faint BFP last month and the temps were up and down from 9DPO, and unfortunately it was a chemical at 16 DPO.
Others have temps that go up and down for a week and start to get more stable around day 19 DPO.

Day 10-11 DPO and I tested negative a while ago (which was way too early)
I would hope mine stabilizes soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"