Temp nosedive 7 dpo

proud mummy!
Reaction score
My post o temps are pretty wacky for me. Has been a while since i tracked bbt and had babies since then so my body has gone through some changes. But never have a had my temp drop to pre o temps at 7 dpo. My lp is usually 16 days so a while unil af is due. Im just not feeling it this month.

I get a drop down to near my coverline on 5dpo every month, no idea why but seems to be normal for me. I'm guessing it's something similar

Omg! Me too! But today is 8dpo and they are back up so while i still dont know what it really means, yours may also jump back up too. I don't really have any symptoms though...

Good Luck!

Attachments

• IMG_8642 (1).PNG
    IMG_8642 (1).PNG
    74.4 KB · Views: 3
I have some deep cramps and i just feel "icky" as if the witch is coming. No spotting or anything to indicate that she is though. Fingers crossed your temp drop is good news for you.

Oooh cramps could be a good sign! I haven't had spotting either which is actually a symptom for me. I usually have a short LP and spot for most of it but am on clomid this month and so far no spotting. I've had some dizziness and fatigue, and twinges but wouldn't say cramps, but i think most of those are in my head or normal for me at any given time haha. Also boobs are kind of sore, but kind of more off and on than usually what they'd be at this point in my cycle (i think) The TWW makes me crazy

FX for you too!

The tww makes everyone crazy. And anyone who says it doesn't is a liar :haha:

My cramps are pretty intense. Have been testing since 6 dpo and i have a 16 day lp so many a test to be done. I just want to know either way but i gotta wait. Ugh, i hate waiting. I want everything yesterday :rofl:

:winkwink:

at least you didn't google "7dpo foot hurts" yesterday :dohh:

I feel ridiculous! At least I have a busy weekend to keep me distracted the next couple days.

:haha: Dr google, gotta love him. I bet you got many results too!

Lucky you. Im not too busy over the weekend so i will be busy obsessing. With my temp dip and cramps i have been searching for implantation bleeding like crazy. Nada. Not a teeny tiny bit. Think i need a slap round the face and someone to tell me im loop de loop.

I thought temp drops could be a sign of implantation? Plus the cramping. I wouldn't count yourself out yet!! Fx'd for you.

That thought did cross my mind. The cramps are bad i also have dizzy spells and m light headed tonight. Is hard not to get my hopes up.

My temp went back up today. And im a poas addict so tested and bfn. Who knows :shrug: It's still very early though. If yesterday was anything i won't see anything on tests for a few days yet.

Ooh yay! Well I had a bit of cramping yesterday and tiny bit of spotting as well. Today there is nothing. I'm 9dpo but didn't test and my bbt seemed to dip again but I was freezing and took my temp earlier than usual. Guess I'll wait and see.

Fx yours stays up! I'm just one day ahead of you

Ooo, fingers crossed that was ib you had! I had terrible cramps yesterday. We will have to keep this thread going to see one anothers outcome. Quite exciting.

Have you tried an online bbt adjuster? It can help if you take your temp a bit early. It may change todays temp for you. Try https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Haha yes very exciting thread! But now my spotting started again. I mean it's not exactly spotting. But I'm thinking I'm going to be out. Grrr

Yeah I ended up using one of the adjusters and it was still a pretty low temp. Yesterday it was 98.45ish and then with the temp adjuster 98.14 today. So annoyed with this short luteal phase thing. But I guess it's nice that I've made it to at least 9dpo but not sure I'll make it past that.

So sorry your body is putting you through such hardship. Fingers crossed it's not what you're thinking.

Haha yes very exciting thread! But now my spotting started again. I mean it's not exactly spotting. But I'm thinking I'm going to be out. Grrr

Yeah I ended up using one of the adjusters and it was still a pretty low temp. Yesterday it was 98.45ish and then with the temp adjuster 98.14 today. So annoyed with this short luteal phase thing. But I guess it's nice that I've made it to at least 9dpo but not sure I'll make it past that.

I think I have a short luteal phase too. :( I wasn't temping last cycle and it lasted 21 days. I temped this cycle and Ov'd on CD15 way too late if my cycle is going to be 21 days again.

Fx'd for both of you. Hope you don't mind me following along.

Welcome stormy!- yeah short luteal phase is stupid, well it makes me mad haha. without clomid i would ovulate on cd 25 with AF 7-9 days later. I've been taking B6 and I think it might have increased by a day since taking 100mgs for over 2 months, ive started cutting down on it because i don't really know if its worth taking since its not great to take a high levels without being in a complex.

28329- I know! My body likes to confuse the heck out of me. The spotting has been off and on, and not really spotting mainly slightly tinted after wiping. If AF isn't here by the morning I may test, but I haven't decided yet. do you have any other symptoms?

I haven't tried taking any supplements or any medications, my prenatal has b6 in it though, I'm not sure how much, I'll have to check.

Welcome stormy :wave:

Hermajesty, i sure hope af stays away for you. Nothing new to speak of. My temp went up again this morning. Highest temp of my lp so far. Lets hope it stays up there. It is 6:40am and everyone is asleep. I may do my daily test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->