Temp nosedive 7 dpo

28329- take one! if you didn't already :)

I took one this morning because no AF yet. and I think there may be a line. The picture though doesn't seem to look great on the computer, but on my phone and in person there is something vvf. But i dont know, I don't have any symptoms so not feeling super hopeful :(

Attachments

• IMG_8652.jpg
    IMG_8652.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 17
I see a squinter there! So exciting :happydance:

I tested fmu and smu and i don't see a thing but inverting the pics picks up something. I will share the pics.

Fmu and smu 9dpo. I don't see a thing.

Attachments

• 20161120_065548.jpg
    20161120_065548.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20161120_114603.jpg
    20161120_114603.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 9
Can't tell sorry!

I looked at the way mine posted too. It's so annoying it gets way more grainy. In real life everything is much more clear!

I know, right? Tomorrow is a new day and more time for hcg to build up.

Hermajesty and 28329 I must have line eye cause I see lines on both your tests. Hope I'm right!!

I hope you are right too!

Today's was a bit more clear, but still having some brown spotting so i'm still worried...

Attachments

• IMG_8658.jpg
    IMG_8658.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 14
Look at that :happydance: congratulations! What dpo are you today? If i remember you're 11dpo. My tests ate stark white but they are 20 miu cheapies. Got some frer so will use one tomorrow.

Thanks! Yeah I'm 11dpo. I'm not ready to get excited yet. Need the spotting to go away first! I called my doctor so will see if they'll do a blood test.

Yeah use the frer I think they are better. Also it's still early.

Spotting is normal. Pink or brown isn't anyrhing to worry about. But i would be the same in your position.

Still bfn tests. Pretty sure im out even though not due af for 6 days.

I had a nosedive this morning at 6dpo... >.<

I definitely see a line on hermajesty's last posted test.

My cycles vary from 21-26 days so af could be showing up any day.

Fingers crossed that it's an implantation dip.

Here's my chart.... I'd whats going on... it dropped so low. I had a slight cold in the beginning of my cycle so I'm wondering if my baseline is too high because of it.

My Ovulation Chart

Your coverline doesn't really have much relevance. It's just there to determine the temp difference between pre and post ovulation temps. If it goes back up and stays there you're in with a good chance.

It spiked back up to the coverine today but not much above it.
I keep going back and forth where I think this might be the month... then I definitely think it isnt... oy..

Also I wouldn't count yourself out yet. It's still early!

Fingers crossed for both of us. I won't hold out much hope for myself but i will for you!

Good luck both of you!

Yeah my temps ended up very weird. Dip at 7 and 9dpo below cover line but then back up 10 dpo and 11dpo. I stopped temping since I've taken a bunch of pregnancy tests and they are all very positive! I think as long as your temps stay up past your expected period it's all that really matters. The wait is so annoying. The ttc process is all waiting and then pregnancy too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->