Temp not dropping below cover line but af

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
Hi wasn't sure where the best place to put this was but my temps after af are usually quite low like 36.50 or below mine dropped to just cover line but they are rising which is unusual for me has anyone else ever experienced this

Your coverline will vary from cycle to cycle. Your chart looks pretty normal to me - low temps during AF with some variance after. I wouldn't stress about it in the least.

Ok I have just been temping for 5 months and my temps usually drop below cover line in my first stage of my cycle they are always pretty low below 36.50 but they haven't dropped yet

It looks like they got pretty close, and may have dropped lower during those days that you missed.

Never hurts to take a test to be sure, if you're concerned you may be pregnant. Some women do still have bleeding around the time AF is due for their first cycle (or longer).

What do you mean they got pretty close and dropped lower during the time I missed? X

I mean that the temps are pretty close to being below the previous cycle's coverline (you have no coverline determined for this cycle yet). And you didn't temp during AF, so they very well may have been much lower than what they were when you picked the temping back up.

I temp vaginally so I don't start til it's over x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->