Temp rise at 14 dpo but bfn - chart included

Cookie1979

Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering what people think of my chart (I have 2, one says I'm 14 dpo, the other says I'm 13 dpo - although can only share the FF one that says I'm 14 dpo).

I've had quite alot of symptoms including extremely sore boobs, headaches, feeling tired and pelvic niggles, dry throat and a general under the weather feeling - although I dont feel ill as such. Also when I checked this morning had alot of cm, mainly watery but slightly ewcm.

This morning when I took my temp I expected it to go down again (as went down yesterday) but it has shot up and is highest it's been this cycle, I thought I was seeing things and took the thermometer into the bathroom where I could put the light on as I thought no way would it be that high. Took a cheapie 20 miu test this morning and it was bfn, I imagined I saw the lightest line, but this has happened before and it was nothing so I'm assuming it was line eye/evap again.

Here is my chart, what do you think? I think I could be 13 dpo today (that's what Ovufriend says but can't share it as I can't find an option to do that) but ff could be right and perhaps I am 14 dpo today.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Don't want to get my hopes up, especially after a few bfns (tested yesterday on a Superdrug test which is 10 miu and it was negative) but the temp rise this morning was a real shock, never had that before at this point.

Opinions please xxx

Just had my blood test results to confirm I ovulated, and I have!! Yay!!

Any opinions???? Temp went up again today but BFN. Getting niggles in my left vary area.

How long are your cycles normally hun?

Personally I've found when I temp that my temp stays really high until a couple of days after AF, it will take a few months of temping to see what it normal for you xx

Usually 33/34 days, and a 14 day lp (although last cycle was a whopping 59 days long - but that was a one off). I believe I ovulated cd 19 not 18 as ff says (ovufriend says cd 19 which I think is correct), I've never had a cycle where my temp stays up, they usually start going down by 12 dpo but they aren't doing that this time, so obviously getting my hopes up. Maybe my temps are just going to stay up til after my af arrives. If I hadn't got my blood test results which say I ovulated, I'd question ovulation as my temps I think aren't wonderful after ovulation...but I think it's just that I'm a extremely slow riser. I had my blood taken 6 dpo (or 7 dpo if I go by ff) so ovulation must have happened around cd 18/19.

I've been trying for 1 year and 2 months and really thought this cycle might be it, but after todays BFN my hopes are pretty much dashed!!!

ahhh I know exactly how you are feeling, we've also been trying for 1 year and 2 months how strange!

I stopped temping because it used to get my hopes up every month only for my period to show and my hopes come crashing down around me. Do you not have any inclinations that you are ovulating? I normally get cramps on ovulation day so don't bother with temping anymore.

have you tested at all? if your LP is normally 12 days and you've gone over that then I'd be inclined to test xx

My LP is 14 days so af should arrive tomorrow.

I get ewcm and lots of it but no ovulation pain, I have pcos so my cycles can vary so I have to temp to be sure of when I ovulate. My temps don't usually play tricks on me, so I find temping to be useful.

How old is your little girl? My son is 4 in November so I want to conceive soon so that gap isn't more than 4 years. He keeps telling me he wants a sister.

My LO has just turned 4, my husband has a low sperm count and low motility which we've only known for about 4 months so we're finding is tough to conceive. He is now on medication for 3 months which will hopefully raise his count and improve the motility so fingers crossed!

I think its deffo a good idea to temp if you have PCOS. I hope your AF doesn't arrive and you get a wonderful BFP! xx

Ah that must make it hard, good luck to you, I hope it happens for you soon.

I've had a little pink cm, if I hadn't been checking my cm I wouldn't have noticed it. My cm is now completely clear again, so not sure what's going on...guess I just need to wait and see if my period arrives tomorrow. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->