Temp went back up.

Shelley71

Reaction score
I'm trying not to read too much into it, because I really do not feel like I'm PG. Not that I would know what that feels like, but I just don't feel any different really. I know it's still early too, so it's just still a waiting game. A game that is making me CRAZY I might add!
:loopy:

waiting is hard isnt it?:hugs:

Hopefully you get your bfp

Lots of people dont feel any different fingers x for you :hugs:

with all those open circles it's really impossible to say for sure looking at your chart. 5dpo could have been implantation dip and I truly hope for you it is. Whhy are they open dots, is it a timing thing, in which case make a really concerted effort to truly get an accurate temp over next couple of days.

Some pregnancies show no symptoms at all r at least ver very little. I was 11w3d at my dating scan and had only thought we were pregnant for about a week prior so had no idea!!

Good luck, keep us posted

with all those open circles it's really impossible to say for sure looking at your chart. 5dpo could have been implantation dip and I truly hope for you it is. Whhy are they open dots, is it a timing thing, in which case make a really concerted effort to truly get an accurate temp over next couple of days.

Some pregnancies show no symptoms at all r at least ver very little. I was 11w3d at my dating scan and had only thought we were pregnant for about a week prior so had no idea!!

Good luck, keep us posted

The open dots are because FF and everyone else says to temp the first time you wake up. I always wake up an hour or so before my 6:35 alarm, but I was just going back to sleep and temping at 6:35. After learning I should take it the first time I wake after 3 hours of sleep, that's what I started doing. I usually wake up in the 5am hour. So, now I have all those open dots, which I hate. Ugh.

taking temps at a regular time is the hardest thing to do, especially as I have a toddler BUT it is so important to get accurate readings. Make sure your settings are right as well. The 3 hours thing is a little misleading as going to sleep at midnight and waking at 3 for a pee and taking it then isn;t gonna be accurate either. It has to be a full nights sleep with at least 3 hours unbroken sleep ie wake for a pee at 3am then go to sleep then 6am will be accurate if you take it immediately upon waking, I have someties forgotten to take mine at 6am when the alarm goes off and rolled over and slept another 45 minutes or so and temps went all over the place.

so if you usually wake at 5am set that as your default time take your temp and go back to sleep, most bbt thermometers record the last temp taken so you can check what the temp was when you get up. Also do vaginaly as orally is also variable due to open mouth sleeping etc.

I hope this helps a bit but really hope the dip is a ID and you get a big spike tomorrow!!

I also had my default set to 6:35 and took out the default altogether when I started doing it upon waking. I think I'll go back and set my default to 5:30 because that would get me closer to an average. I also have to make sure I stop drinking water a couple hours before bed, and that might help with the bathroom trips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->