Temper tantrums!

A

AppleBlossom

Grace has always had a fiery temper but lately it's getting worse. If you put her down she growls and grunts and wriggles. When I'm holding her and she is in a bad mood she will throw herself backwards and she is really strong, it's hard to pull her back up again! She smacks things and throws them and shouts. If you take something off her she isn't supossed to have she cries. Or if she is having milk and you take it out of her mouth to wind her she screams in temper. She is only 6.5 months, I'm dreading her getting older. Anyone else's baby got a temper or is it just mine?

Caitlyn was a right moody moo when getting her first 2 teeth, she's alright now

ali is developing a terrible temper too.....i didn't realise babies this young could have tantrums. he was so good natured not so long ago but the past couple of weeks it has been terrible with a capital T. i think it is his teeth though that are upsetting him (i blame everying on teething lol).

We call Leo Mr Grumpy and always have since he as born when he came out with a scowl across his face. He hates being put down any where if he is on his changing mat he is all giggles and smiling and talking to himself as soon as I turn around to get a baby grow or something he starts grizzling and crying. Glad its not just me with a moody baby!

Yup max has been doing this when hes getting ready for nap or bed time lol lil bugger ..but he knows it wont work on me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->