Temperature

Warm but am trying to get it a bit cooler as I'm in Aust and we're heading into a hot summer

She has no standards whatsoever - she'll drink it warm, room temperature (if using cartons), fridge-cold (when it was expressed breast milk)... basically if it's milk she'll guzzle it!

Thanks girls I find it hard to always warm it up when we're out and about but feel cruel giving it her not warmed up - don't know why??

My girly likes hers warm...that said I've always warmed them and not tried room temp or cool.

x

I give it just barely warm or room temperature. If it's too warm she'll fall asleep drinking it and not take a full feeding lol.

My girl will only have it warm, if it's too cool for her she'll just spit it out.

son wanted it it cool and daughter will only eat with it hot

I decided to start off offering it at room temp, then if baby didnt seem to be taking it to well then try warming. Fortunatly she was happy to drink it at room temp, so mega quick and easy to add powder to room temp cooled boiled water or open a carton, pour and feed. x

I notice if I give it to mine cold (like out of the fridge) it makes her spit up more?

Both of mine were/are happy with whatever temperature it comes at, though I never gave them cold cold. Makes it handy when out and about, just shove in the formula and go!

Oddly dd now demands her bedtime milk warm. She was never fussed until recently and loves a cold milk in the day. Odd things these kiddies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->