temping helllppp !

mommyswn

Reaction score
ok so today i am cd14 and my tempjust seems to be going down and down is this normal ? i took clomid days 2-6 and havent tested today with opk will do soon

My Ovulation Chart

Yes, it's possible to have your temps dip before you get the temp rise.

thank you i did 2 cheap internet tests this morning and 2 lines so i thought id check with my clearblue digi and no ovulation :( maybe tomorow !!

Hi hun i also take clomid 2-6 and i dont ov untill Cd17ish it can often delay ovulation so just keep testing hun also they can go from neg to pos and back to neg very quickly so i'd test at least twice per day. Good luck hun

Temps lowering prior to ovulation is expected and also a good indicator of your impending lh surge. Prior to the lh surge, you get a rise in estrogen which brings down your temps. Keep using your opk's :thumbup:

thanks ladies as i said i used 2 0pks yesterday morning around 11am internet cheapies and they were positive then i used clearblue didgi an hour later but no smiley face , but now this morning my temp has risen did i ovulate ?

Hi I notice you have put a pos opk in your chart? Did you get your possy today? The temp rise you had this morning is not enough to confirm ovulation you need 3 temps higher than your cover line (FF will work that out for you) Usually people 0 either the day of first pos opk or the day after. Hope this helps? If you have enough left i'd use the smiley face ones to confirm 0.....as when the lines get dark its hard to tell on the cheapies. It is also possible that you have not 0'd yet if you havent had that pos opk....

i just did 2 different internet opks one had pink handle one had blue apart from that same colour dye ect the pink one was a very faint pos and the blue one was defo pos , im confused ?

try a CB digi and work on the basis that this is your pos and get BDing - you will know in a few days if you get the temperature shift and cross hairs on FF untill then i'd keep testing just incase....

You haven't ovulated yet, keep dtd until you've seen a rise sustained for atleast 3 consecutive days

My temp is still rising if it rises again tomorrow have I ovulated ? Sorry to be a pain I just dont understand it

Providing your temp stays up for another two days then u ovulated yesterday x

Its best to keep bd untill youve got your crosshairs x

Hi hun a cheats way to see if you have o'd that day is to put another temp in at the same level as todays on FF and see if it gives u cross hairs.....i'd keep BDing until you get them too! :) you can then delete them and put the actual ones in....it will answer your question as to are the temps high enough. x

just looked at your chart i would say today is the first day of temp rise not yesterday so you need 2 more high temps to confirm ovulation and if this is the case you will either have ovulated today or yesterday but keep bd incase!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->