Temping Question & Flu & FF HELP!!!

tryn4

Reaction score
So I took Clomid this cycle & my doc asked me to chart. which I already do on FF. I was doing real good until I came down with flu on Sunday. This morning I took my temp and it was 37.09c but I had a restless night. By all standards that doesnt even qualify as a low grade fever so i'm confused as to if I should mark it as a fever on FF (if I do that its not showing my temp on chart) or uncheck "fever" but leave "illness"???? i'm so mad my chart looked so nice & consistant up til now :(

bump *cuz I have the :brat: flu & i'm miserably bored*

Funny thing is I was going to post something like this.

I got sick and was up through the night, I had a stuffed up nose and was sleeping with my mouth open. I ended up waking up an hour early. My temp went from 36.80 to 37.08, huge jump.

I decided not to increase my temp because I woke up early. I felt this would offset the sickness.

The following day my temp ended up at 36.95, pretty close to the higher sick temp.

If you happen to look at my chart I was sick on day 27 and felt a little better day 28.
I checked your chart and if you were sick sunday, your temp didn't change much. I would just note I was sick and keep things as is.

So it looks like you are 10 dpo, I'm at 11. Is this your first month on Clomid? I just started Clomid this month too.

Well technically I took 2 cycles of it in 2010. I was overseas, I tried it, nothing happenned..so I'm giving it one more go. Thx for the reply. Makes sense about the temps. My temp just seemed to jump this morning and I feel warm but I took my temp this afternoon & its only 37.19

I was a little disappointed because I only had one egg by the time I Oed. I am also on progesterone so I can only hope that helps.

I am still feeling pretty crapy with this cold and I can't sleep. I am getting a headache too. I didn't want to take too much for the cold and I know I can take tylenol but I am trying to avoid taking stuff for the headache. I hate this, if I knew I was going to get a bfp it would be worth not taking anything. If I end up getting a bfn then it was a waste of time not taking anything.

LOL I know the feeling. I succumbed to an Advil yesterday my head was killing me. I am confused this morning. I woke up early, 5am (i usually wake & temp @ 615am) took my temp cuz I had to pee it was 37.12c layed back down, took it again @ 6am it was 37.00! Which one should I use?

I think you were right with the 98.60. It's doesn't really matter either way when you really think about it.

I hope that you are feeling better. I didn't resort to Advil just Neocitrin and Tylenol. Yesterday I had such a bad headache!

So it seems your temp dropped today too GRRR!!!! The good thing for you is that those high temps may have been due to the illness. Now you are back to your pre illness temps.

I am not too optimistic about this cycle, I think that AF is on her way.

I know you just started Clomid again. Are you planning to do that again next month if it comes to it? I am going to move to injectables, I hear that they are better. I didn't like the fact that I just had one egg this month with the Clomid. I'm getting so discouraged today.

yup. U see that drop. Not hopeful. Prob af tmrw. So upsetting. Yea I will give it a couple more goes. I don't think an injectable was offered. The thing is I ov on my own and they really cant explain why we haven't conceived. My gyne said if you get pregnant first round of clomid u probably don't need it he said it sometimes takes several rounds. *sigh* I have no more expectations. This is border lining on ridiculous. Although I am sure I ov, I have no idea how many eggs etc, as they are not allowing me to be u/s monitored. I get no lee way because I have had kids, they are a lil skeptical to pull out all stops. Next cycle I am going to demand my progesterone levels be run. I wanna see what my luteal phase blood work looks like. I am honestly close to throwing in the towel.

I am feeling a bit better today, I am going on a shopping trip tmrw to nyc so hopefully that will take my mind off this although I will be travelling with AF (that witch). How are you feeling today? I just decided to take the week off, I am coughing like crazy & that would be difficult with my job ( I talk a lot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->