Temping question

wantababybump

Reaction score
My temp dropped on cd34 indicating that I ovulated as had a pos opk the day before. I even had spotting. It rose a little but not as much as previous months. My temps havent risen that high though...a little worried it could be an an-ovulatory cycle :( My question is: Can a fan going affect your temperature? I usually wake up and my arms are freezing and Im usually quite cold. Hubby is still using the fan as he gets really hot at night and sweats quite bad. Could this be what is causing the low temps or am I just being silly?

Hey hun

I would say yes - if you are cold then your temp definitely won't rise as much as if you were snuggled under the duvet! Bit like sleeping with your mouth open or chatting for 2 mins before you take your temp.

If he has to have the fan on maybe try sleeping in a longsleeved top so that you are more comfortable and see if it makes any difference??

Have you had an annovulatory cycle before? I know that it is 'normal' for a women to have 1 or 2 a year - i had one a few months back and i was fine the month after.

big :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->