Temping while sick......

Mrs W 11

Reaction score
Hi,

Please could anyone give me some advice on my chart? My temps are very up and down and really high so early on. My pre ov temps are usually 97.60 or below and so far since last Friday they've all been above this.

I started feeling exhausted last Friday and by Saturday had swollen glands and felt ill. I've been ill all week now with a cold, really congested with horrible mucous and a cough. Could that be why my temps are so high? I'm feeling a bit better today although I still have the cough and mucous, would my temp still be high from that?

I usually ov on cd20, however this is my third cycle after mmc and my cycles have been pretty erratic. Last cycle I oved on cd15 but because of a lot of mid cycle bleeding, this cycle I'm taking agnus castus and starflower oil, recommended by holland and Barrett to regulate my hormones. I've also had acupuncture. I'm worried one of these has cause pd this issue and that I've ovulated super early or having an anovulatory cycle or something?

Cd14 today and except for a little bit of ewcm I've no signs ov is coming, no lines on opks at all since last week when I had a faint line but no positive.

If anyone can offer any advice on understanding what's happening here I'd appreciate it!!

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/37175f

Thanks xx

Just another thought, could those high temps be high progesterone? Would that be delaying my ovulating? I'm so confused!!

Not sure but when I had a cold I had 3 high spikes in my temps (so I discarded them). x

Hi mrs w. I've had a similar experience this cycle, first one post mc. You can see my chart attached. I started getting higher temps around cd13 when I started getting a cold and ff said I may have ovulated that day. I thought the temps were still low for me and I wasn't getting any other fertile signs. So I waited and then got my regular high temps later around cd19 after having my fertile signs. So I would just wait and see. I don't have a lot of experience with this, but I think being sick made my temps off.

Thanks Cat, that really helps. I guess it is likely to be linked to be being unwell then. I've never temped when ill before so wasn't sure what to expect! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->