Temping?

xprincessx

Mum to 5 beauties <3
Reaction score
Ok, so I just bought myself a bbt and have no idea how to use it etc so could somebody just run through the basics for me please? :flower:

This is my first month temping too, so I'm not sure how helpful I can be Lol

You can take your temp orally, vaginally, or rectally as long as you test the same way every day. Take it at the same time every single morning, immediately after waking is ideal. I set my alarm for 6:15, take my temp, then fall back asleep or whatever if it is a day I don't need to actually get up right that second. If you take it orally, make sure it is in the same spot under the tongue each time. It took me a little while to get this part down. I would get three different readings in a row sometimes. I think everyone has a different bbt in the mornings, and you will notice a pattern with your own. The day after ovulation, your temp will rise by .2 degrees or more. The day OF ovulation it usually is lower than your daily average. Sometimes, a dip during the day of implantation will show, but don't count on it. Umm, I think that's about all I know on the subject. Hope it helps! :)

use fertility friend to chart your temps and it will auto detect ovulation for you click one the spoiler button below and click the chart image you can sign up there xxx good luckx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->