Temps fallen way below cover line at 9 & 10 dpo :-(

Kath22

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been fighting off a virus for about 2 weeks now, feeling loads better, but I'm sleeping really badly. I'm tossing and turning and waking all the time. The last 2 nights I haven't really slept much so I've put that on my chart - mg temps have dipped so low :-( I hoped so much that yesterday's was an implantation dip and that it would shoot back up this morning but it hasn't. I was tossing and turning a lot before my alarm went off so I don't know if that will affect it? I'm grasping onto hope now, and I think I've got to let go.

My question is, surely my temps would dip right before af? Last month they stayed up until af, so I'm worried that I haven't O'd properly or something :-s wonder if someone can share any thoughts?!

Xx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/417fed//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

How long is your LP usually? It could be a dip, I had one at 7dpo when I was pregnant with my son, and it only went up a bit the next day and then continued to rise.
My temp usually falls the day AF shows or the day after x

My last cycle was the first I had O'd and the lo was 13-16 days depending on my exact o date - ff kept changing it from cd 25 to cd 28. I thought it would only be one dip if it was implantation?? I suppose I'll have to wait and see :-( it's horrible how stressed I'm getting cos I'm focusing on my temps too much now! Xx

It would, but your temp today has risen 0.2, so it's not stayed the same. It's exactly what mine did. GL x

As thanks so much u've given me hope!! I am clinging onto the idea that my temps are suffering due to my restless nights sleep lately, but I'll soon find out when I get my af or bfp! Xx

Just checked my pg chart for you.
6dpo 98.75
7dpo 97.9
8dpo 98.05
9dpo 98.35
10dpo 98.2 BFP!!! Good luck let me know how your temp goes tomorrow! X

And judging by your usual LP you are not due for AF for ages. Your temps wouldn't be dropping this early if you were to start AF when you usually do.
HOWEVER a dip is not a sure fire sign of pregnancy but it is more common on pregnant charts x

Awesome, I'll still keep going until af or bfp :) I'm trying to get it into my head that the temps aren't 100% reliable lol maybe I'm giving myself false hope - I tend to do that!!! I shall wait and see what 2moro brings!! Xx

I've just been looking at charts on ff and seen some that have been pregnant and had weird temps like mine :) fingers crossed xx

Hiya, my temp dipped even further :-( ff even adjusted my cover line now as well. No idea what to think. I'm half focusing on next cycle thinking already this one is over. But then I'm thinking well not out until af shows :-/ I am getting rubbish sleep, I'm tossing and turning and I'm thinking about my temps in my sleep for god sake! My last cycle was 41 days and now I'm on cd 31 so maybe I've got 10 days to go? But I'm 13dpo and getting bfns, so maybe af will come soon - maybe this is a shorter cycle? Maybe it's my body still getting itself back to normal? Maybe I've had one of those annovulatory cycles? I wish I knew :-( but I tell you one thing, I can't wait to put my thermometer away and not bother with it for next cycle!! Xx

My Ovulation Chart

Aw, it's hard isn't it. I might consider temping to confirm ovulation next cycle and then step away from the thermometer. Every day is an emotional rollercoaster when I look at my thermometer! Good luck, you're not out til you're out x

Thanks :) yeah I'm trying to remain optimistic but I'm trying to be realistic too!! I hope I get more luck when I have my break hehe xx

Hiya, my temp rose this morning - I'm still not convinced lol but I suppose I'm still not out!! Xx

My Ovulation Chart

Hi,

This is a mega old thread! Sorry, I can't remember the ins and outs of my journey. I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant, and miscarried once during my journey.

Kath x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->