Ten weeks early!

millymolly

Mum of 3 and 3 Angels
Reaction score
Baby Noah is here! :blue:

I went in to labour ten weeks early when 30 weeks pregnant. My waters broke and contractions started as soon as I arrived at the hospital. Despite the Consultants attempts to stop the contractions, Noah had decided he wanted to enter the world early. (It was a very stressful time and I did not manage to have the active birth I had hoped for as I had to be monitored and have a drip and steroids etc).

Noah arrived weighing 1.44kg (3lb 3oz) and was whisked off to the Neonatal Unit. He remained in the Unit for five weeks until he finally came home last week weighing 2.12kg (4lb 11oz).

My DH and I are so proud of our baby boy especially after two mc's and being told it would be unlikely that we would be able to have a baby. We are still anxious as Noah is still tiny and we are advised not to take him out unnecessarily so life is far from 'normal' at the moment. However, we are glad that he is here at last!

congrats onthe birth of baby Noah :happydance: so glad he's now home, my lo was 7 weeks early and was home after 17 days he's a very healthy 6 and a half month old baby roughly 14lb now and doing great, pop over and see us in the prem section with some photos of your wee one when you get a chance x x

wow what a little fighter!!

congrats huni xxx

Keep strong little Noah - congrats to you both he is just perfect. x

Congradulations on the birth of little Noah, having your baby taken away to neonatal is so traumatic to both baby and new mummy, I do sympathise. All the best and enjoy your new lo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->