TENS machine hire

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
Oh crap, just came on BnB to look at what to put in my hospital bag.. and realised I've completely forgotten to order my TENS! Can anyone recommend a good site to hire from? Thanks girls xx

i cant personally say, but a close mate of mine recommended boots to hire tens machine x

Hello... I hired mine off this website yesterday - https://www.tensmachinehire.vpweb.co.uk/

Costs £18 and they send it out at 37 weeks and you can send it back (free returns). Seems pretty good to me. Hope this helps. x

.. forgot to say that mothercare do hire as well if you want more options.

I hired mine from boots.. ordered it saturday and arrived today but then we did have a bank holiday in between.

After seeing this thread - ive just ordered mine!!! I hope i get it in time!!!!

do your local hospital not rent them out? that's where i've hired mine from, forgot to say only booked it today

Thanks! I don't know which to go with... worried I'll pick one that's rubbish and doesn't work or something!

I can't authoriatively recommend them, but I found tensmachines.co.uk which sounded good - had some machines which looked/sounded good, incl. one recommended by Midwives Assoc.
I did ask at my antenatal class which one midwives would recommend (even informally) but my midwife was totally non-commital and said she believed they all did the same job, so to go for a cheap one. I was a bit sceptical (though of course I am not experienced).
I've seen 'MamaTens' mentioned a lot by people as being good.
I'm about to order mine for a few weeks time, and this is what I've found out so far. You can actually buy them from various companies and also I've seen lots on ebay, if you find you're too late to hire (some are brand new; some you just need to buy new electrode pads for).

I bought this one: https://www.expressyourselfmums.co....-machine.htm?gclid=CICW8sqw9pkCFQaA3godCDZJQw

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->