Tentatively announcing...

You told!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness I don't have to keep quiet anymore!!!!

You already know but I'll say it again, I am OVER THE MOON for you hunny :happydance:

You deserve it :hugs:

xxx

I think you already sense I'm a bit excited by me texting you at some ridiculously early hour yesterday ;)
Well honey I said I would be all over your announcement with 90 million smilies so here we go....
:happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::friends::fool::tease::wohoo::wohoo::loopy: :icecream: :drunk::pizza::smug::smug::smug:
There you go.
Congrats again honey,you know I am so ridiculously happy and excited for you guys :) I have loved being with you through WTT and then TTC (although I accidentally skipped the TTC stage) and now we'll be in the trimester sections together!
Big smooches to you always my gorgeous friend.
And remember,the lord works in mysterious ways :rofl:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh girls, I got tears in my eyes. You are the absolute best bunch of girls, so sweet and caring. Just did another test, those lines are getting darker! :cloud9:

I just know this is going to happen for ALL the lovely ttc girlies SO soon, your strenght and positivity astounds me - you are all wonderful. Thank you :cloud9: :hugs:

Congratulations babe! You've waited long enough :) So chuffed for you! xx

YAY Congrats!! :wohoo:

Good to see a graduate from WTT get a BFP!!

So pleased for you :hugs: xxx

OMG I just seen this

CONGRATS HUN

:bfp: :yipee: :baby: :wohoo: :dust: :headspin: :bfp: :yipee: :baby: :wohoo: :dust: :headspin: :bfp: :yipee: :baby: :wohoo: :dust: :headspin: :bfp: :yipee: :baby: :wohoo: :dust: :headspin:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I have my F'X for a ultra sticky :baby: for you hun xxxx

Huge congratulations hon!! That's fabulous news!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Beca :wave:

Many congratulations !

Hope you have a wonderful and healthy pregnancy. (and hope i'll be over there in first tri too soon lol)

xx

:wohoo::wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back