Tentatively announcing...

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Hey girlies,

Well, yesterday on CD26 I got two very faint lines. I had all but convinced myself it was nothing, until I got another two this morning, then `pregnant` on a CB digi.

I feel scared, excited, over the moon, terrified and completely shellshocked. Maybe it will begin to sink in when I am officially late.

So, hope and wish for a lovely, sticky bubba girlies! :dust:

....though this does mean that Lipsy is going to headbutt me. :haha:

OH - I forgot girlies, If you have me on facebook or twitter, could you please not mention it there? Want to make it until three before telling everyone else. :hugs:

Attachments

• 100_7715.jpg
    100_7715.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 184
Oh wow Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! xx

omg hun you are kidding?!!! huge congrats. eeeeeeeee im so excited for you!!!!!!! :happydance: :hugs:

woooooow!!! massive congrats!!! Happy and healthy 9months:)

congratulations hun!!!!!! xxx

OMG hun, I am so so pleased for you - that's fantastic news! And you need to change the words above your new lovely avatar!!

Congratulations :D x

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OMG!!!!! Congratulations :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Told you it would happen this month.
Im a bit excited:D:D:D:D:D:D: can ya tell lol

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

omg!!!!!!!!!! this is soooooooo wonderful!!! huge huge huge congratulations sweetie :hugs::hugs: sooooooo happy for you :D x x xx

Well, the amount you boinked, I'm not surprised :rofl: And I don't headbutt pregnant girls. Just the nonpregnant cheating on the deal kind, so you got lucky!!!! :lol: As I told you already, I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY for you, I think I could cry!!! I am just thrilled to no end!!! And those niggly pains? Completely normal, it will freak you out all the time, I will tell you right now, but its ok. Its the womb growing to accomodate the new visitor. El must be THRILLED!!! :D :D :D I'm really over the moon excited for you!!! And I promise not to tell your mom. :rofl:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

woohoooooo! wow, katie, that's fantastic news, so hoping your little bubba is a sticky one. if it couldn't be my month i'm so glad it's yours, totally understand your worries, though, but please just try to enjoy the moment for now. was it the silent ninja :sex: that did it? if so i am so going to try it this month!!!!!

tons of sticky :dust: coming your way :hugs:

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd234/charllote_n/congrats.gif

:thumbup: :happydance: :hugs: :kiss: :cloud9:

OMG, Shambaby!!! It WAS the :ninja::sex:!!!!!! WE GOTTA GET ON THAT BANDWAGON!!!!! :rofl: :rofl::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->