Tentatively joining..

pinkmonki

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I just got a bfp a few days ago (making me about four weeks) This will be my fourth baby (and my THIRD! Wtf!) late August baby! Pattern much?!

But I've had several losses in the last 18 months so I'm nervous to say the least. It does feel different this time though, if that makes sense?

Anyway, I've always been active in this forum during my pregnancies so I guessed it was time I came back to say hey :D

Hello there, fancy seeing you here 😉

Hope you're doing ok? Ditto with the tentative hellos - feeling pretty anxious but very much thinking what will be will be.

Sending sticky vibes! X

:rofl: couldn't have timed that any better if we tried eh?!

How's things? X

Hello there, fancy seeing you here 😉

Hope you're doing ok? Ditto with the tentative hellos - feeling pretty anxious but very much thinking what will be will be.

Sending sticky vibes! X

So much sticky dust your way.

That's pretty much where I'm at. It sucks really.

Ditto! Hopefully it's a sign ;)

All good here thanks, thinking I'm about 4w5d ish. Just trying not to overthink things. Taking progesterone supplements and hoping they help.

Ditto! Hopefully it's a sign ;)

All good here thanks, thinking I'm about 4w5d ish. Just trying not to overthink things. Taking progesterone supplements and hoping they help.

Hah! Maybe ;)

Everything crossed for you! I think I'm about 4 weeks exactly based on LMP. EDD around the 21st.. Which is super smashing. With C being 31st and R being 26th :haha:

Haha! You do love an August babies! Well here's hoping baby 4G has a little McPal come Aug 16 cos I've got my eye on a new carrier 😂

Haha! You do love an August babies! Well here's hoping baby 4G has a little McPal come Aug 16 cos I've got my eye on a new carrier 😂

😂😂

Absolutely everything crossed for you! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"