Tentatively saying Hi

fxmummyduck

Reaction score
The secondary infertility board was looking pretty quiet so I hope it's ok to say hi in here.

I know I've not been trying as long as a lot of you ladies, but I'm onto our 15th cycle trying for baby #2 and it's killing me I can't give our ds a brother or sister.

This morning was spent choosing a fertility clinic, I never thought it would get this far 😢

Hey lovely - you're more than welcome here (although I'm sorry you have to be). I think once things get past six months tge whole process gets more difficult and sad, so dont worry about how long you've been trying - we're all here to support each other.

Hey :) sorry you have to come and join us over here !
I'm dealing with secondary infertility too, would be nice to chat to someone who is going through the feeling of needing to give your child a sibling! I just feel guilty about it!

Thank you red head and Lucy, sorry you're both in here too :(

Totally understand the guilt over a sibling, ds is so sweet with babies too. I hate that the age gap is bigger than I planned but trying to see it as a positive, that he's had more of my attention than if I'd had another already.

So my Ob appointment is booked for next Tuesday. My dh is feeling positive but I'm not, I still feel sad it has even got this far.

It is sad, and unfair. I hope your appointment goes well. Let us know how you get on x

Thanks, just waiting on results now, and also have a pelvic ultrasound scheduled for next Tuesday.

All results so far are normal, blood work looks good. Ultrasound on Tuesday so we'll see what happens then.

Well they found I have a bicornuate uterus, no one picked up on it with my ds.

They also said I have an hormonal imbalance but seeing as my bloods looked ok I'm wondering if they saw cysts too? Been waiting for the Dr to ring for two days, I'm really nervous and getting fed up now.

Anxiously waiting for test results to come in is awful! Sorry to hear about your ultrasound. Does it feel good to have an answer at least as to why its been so difficult?

It does and it doesn't at the same time, I think I should be feeling more positive but I'm not. Maybe when it all sinks in a bit.

Where are you at with things Belle?

Ya I get that. Having an answer doesn't fix the problem.

AFM I'm working with a naturopath for now and it's my first cycle trying again after a break over the summer. We did two IUIs that didn't work out in the spring :/

Naturopath sounds good, I'm thinking of trying acupuncture but we just had around $3000 go out in unexpected bills/car repairs so money is a bit tight at the moment.

So sorry the IUIs weren't successful, it's so hard to pick yourself up and keep going. A break over the summer probably did you some good! It's stressful literally week on week ttc.

Ya, acupuncture worked well for me. Lengthened my cycles a bit and increasing the thickness of my lining. I definitely recommend it. I can hear what you mean on the cost of it though! We aren't doing acupuncture right now either because my benefits are all used up for it. We'll combine acupuncture with our last IUI though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->